1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Recurvey Archer are you this good

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey Devi:

Just wanted to see if you could shoot like this with your Recurve.

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s29.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/video/Archer.flv"></embed>

Foggy

2. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

That is amazing. I would have to break my legs to bend them like that.

Mike

3. Ibex

Ibex TS Member

I couldn't even do it with my front feet!!

mike

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Lilia Stepanova, she is so adorable and talented.

Here is the full video.

5. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

I know i would be a happy man :)

All kinds of funky ideas come to mind!!!

6. SoftCraft

SoftCraft TS Member

>>From: ibex<br>
    >>I couldn't even do it with my front feet!!

Did I miss something?????

And the back feet are??? And we classify you on the animal chain as a....????

Hmmmmmmmm......

Rich Andrew (W9HLW)<br>
    Corporate Recruiter, Broker<br>
    Realty One Group<br>
    Scottsdale, AZ<br>
    Cell (602) 510-4953<br>
    Toll Free (888) 390-0101<br>
    RichA@RealtyOneAZ.com<br>
    www.RealtyOneAZ.com

100% Commission for $25 / mo.<br>
    Non-Competing Brokers / Managers<br>
    Non-Traditional High Tech Back Office

7. Ibex

Ibex TS Member

softcraft,

I am sure that indeed you did miss something...

Back feet are on the end of your back legs.

Front feet are on the end of your front legs.

Mrs. Ibex usually classifies me as a horny odl goat. Thanks for asking.

mike

8. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

That bow looks like a "ZOLI"

Charlie

9. antique

antique TS Member

A great Lady. Jim Burk

10. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

RECURVEYARCHER, can do this if she puts her mind to it. this girl has is amazing ability. i woudn't be suprised if she becomes one of the best women shooters to come into our sport.

11. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

curvy is just quite remarkable at all her interests :-}

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Could she do that while standing on Tron's vette?

13. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Softcraft, Are you looking to sell some swampland. We dont need all that info. Your a putts! rich-s, your a putts! Curvy can ride in my Lamborghini anytime. She knows I'll have the Dom and the chocolate covered strawberries.
    Your friend from Hamelin.
    Mr. Piper

14. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Is she old enough for me to be in love with????
    Just kidding.

Neat talent.

15. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Trappy real arrows no arrows mechanical arrows no matter. If you could even draw back a bow in that position with your feet and or what ever you would be something to brag about.

Bob Lawless

16. recurvyarcher

Actually, I haven't cured cancer, but I have worked on a successful cure for drug-resistant malaria, and have contributed to some good papers on ion channel functionality in heart muscle (for heart disease).

And my daughter would say that I am broad, and I am old. LOL!!!

Pied Piper...I've missed you TERRIBLY! I'm glad you are back. I must say that the absence of the lilting of your flute has had me a little worried about you. But I trust all is in order now. I'm always here if you need me... (not kidding).

Yes, there are a lot better shooters than me out there, and I've made friends with many of them. Most of them, though, do not participate on this website. I am on it because some friends (we all grew up together) told me about it when I started shooting trap, and it's our way of keeping in touch since we are so many miles apart. And now we've increased that circle of friends to so many more through ts.com, and through shooting. Very happy to have met and made friends with all of you, and will continue to joke around and have fun with you here on ts.com, despite the nastiness of the few that can't take it when others are enjoying life and friends...

17. recurvyarcher

221...search the National Library of Medicine, or do a PubMed or Medline search on the following papers, read it all the way through (if you can understand it), and then read the aknowledgements where they thank the people that helped with the research. See if I'm lying or not.

G-Protein Inhibition of N- and P/Q-Type Calcium Channels:
    Distinctive Elementary Mechanisms and Their Functional Impact

Differential Occurrence of Reluctant Openings in G-Protein–inhibited N- and P/Q-type Calcium Channels

Then look up the name Rathod and Malaria. I didn't say I found the cure, I said I worked on it. I was an undergraduate in the lab, and had 2 different research projects of my own. If you understand the science at all, I'd be happy to talk with you about it.

18. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

BT KId, having a bit of an identity crisis, baby boy!!!! Hopefully your over dribbling on yourself and can get on with your life without any further sorrows related to this "ole_broad"! Point of interest for you, you need not let petty_jealousy grasp such a solid hold... It will hold you back from many achievements in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye_the_way, with her intellegence, yes she damn sure has the intellegence to find cures for many diseases... Including yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her abilities will take her far in this sport and the Hall Of Fame one day could exist in that realm.

rich-s, my fancination for this ole broad "goes_untold" Many know that story...
    So for your knowledge, yes she's that good. For the limited amount of time she has been in the sport coupled with the poor initially instruction she was given, she has overcome alot including health issues... So for just assurance purposes, "YES SHE IS JUST THAT GOOD"! If you weren't the typical little insecure spark of existence you seem to protray and would take the time to meet this gal, you may just find out what a warm, caring and sincere person she really is... But then you would have to get over yourself assurance issues first! Maybe some decade the two of you can meet.....

Lets further state the following,

Recurvyarcher has never once started her own thread for self_gain!!

Recurvy has never stated that she should be or ever would be in the Hall Of Fame. But she does have those qualities and capabilities..IMOP

She has never stated that she was ever better than anyone else, here or the trapline and tries to be very encouraging with new and older shooters alike.

Yes the better shooters are out there and the unfortunate opportunity for this discussion board is that people the likes of rich_s, BT Kid and such keep their valuable input from being placed in the threads becuase of negative nature of your postings. For the hard to comprehend, people like you make them believe this site is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS don't worry about PerazziBigBore, now you have the attention of "THE ONE WHO IS REALLY BENT"!!!!!!!! LETS PLAY................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.