1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - Reasonable Motel in York PA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tallpaul, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

I have to stay overnight next week in or near York, Pennsylvania. Can anyone recommend a hotel or motel in the area that is not going to cost me an arm or a leg? It doesn't have to be extravagant, just simple and clean is all I'm looking for. Thanks to all replies in advance.

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

There are a couple of Holiday Inns, One or two are regular Hotels and the other an Express. They were OK and if my memory serves me, they were around or under $100 a night. Check them out at HolidayInn.com and see if you can get a deal. Rates will vary by date and day of week. There's a little diner on Rt 30 across from one of them near I-83. Good food, reasonable prices, and they were open 24/7. Used to travel there often and they were the hotels I usually stayed at. There may be cheaper motels in or out of town. A search on Google or Bing might find you one. There is a Days Inn on Arsenal road (Rt30), A Best Western, Budget Host Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Motel 6, Quality Inn, Red Roof, Rodeway, Ramada, Super 8, and a host of others. If you try one of the "Travel Sites", you may find a deal on one of them. I can only comment on the Holiday Inns, since they were the only ones I stayed at when in town. The Ramada and Rodeway might be the least expensive, probably around $50 a night. Check the following links for more options.

<a href="http://www.yorkpa.org/index.asp?act=page&pag_id=185" target="_blank">York Motels Link 1</a>

<a href="http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&&sa=X&ei=dz5WTKisK8G88gaql8T1Ag&ved=0CCAQvwUoAQ&q=motels+york+pa&spell=1&fp=2c5b594bbfcfb300" target="_blank">York Motels Link 2</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.