1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Realistic reduction to Global Warming>>>>

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Tell Al Gore, Hillary and the other Democrats to give up their energy-gobbling mansions in Tennessee and Costa Rica and live in grass huts.

2. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Eliminate "drive thorugh" windows at all restaraunts and banks!

38-01615

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    India-3-9, apparently you're ignorant that Bush has quite an eco-friendly home that has drastic "carbon footprint" reductions over Al Gore's mansion.<br>
    <br>
    It never ceases to amaze me how people rag on Bush for ANYTHING without knowing ANY of the facts.<br>

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Brian, you shouldn't be amazed by people who don't want to be confused by facts, because their minds (said loosely) are already made up.

Buz

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i've never heard bush say anything that leads me to believe he thinks there is such a thing as global warming so i wouldn't rag on him on that issue. if there was such a thing i would say kill all the cows and ban volcanoes they by far do more to cause it than man.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    India-3-9 (aka Spammie et al), quote: "I know little about Oregon in comparison to you; as sagacious as you apparently perceive yourself.<br>
    <br>
    I am also quite comfortable in declaring that your knowledge of Texas is more than humble in comparison to mine."<br>
    <br>
    It's quite apparent to all that you knew nothing about Bush's ranch house. But, then, you're an idiot.

7. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

India, You are a putz. While Al and Tipper suck up mass quantities of energy the Bush's ranch is by comparison quite modest AND is as Brian states very "eco friendly". It also never ceases to amaze me also how the demos are such verbal do-gooders but never practice what they preach!!!!1

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.