1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O.T.-- Pro V boat manual needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by valmet, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

i need a boat manual for the wiring diagram (electric schematic) for a 1998 pro v 1775 tiller model. i do not have a problem but just want to know what powers what for the added equipment i'm putting on. i've checked on google but can't find anything. any advice on where to look?? might have to check ebay . thanks dennis.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Dennis, the people at Bass Pro can probably tell you how to get in contact with the factory support people. They sell that line. Hope it helps...

3. Rick173

Rick173 TS Member

did you check with Lund if not I have a 1993 Pro V with R console if that will help I'll make you a copy and send it.
    Good luck
    Rick Shoop PA

4. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

thanks rick, don't know if they've changed in 5 yrs. electrical routing might be different on a wheel. my dealer waswn't much help, i bought it used from a private party. thanks so much for the offer - dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.