1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T printer problems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike G, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike G

Mike G Member

Having problems printing a Microsoft Word document. When I try to print all I get is a blank sheet, I can print from Excel or PDF or from an internet site but not Word. I have had same setup for couple years so I assume it is just a setting somehow but can't figure it out. Thanks for any help.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. w762nato

w762nato Member

Make sure the font color is not set to white?

4. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

What happens in Print Preview?

Just one document or even a newly created document?

Have you tried uninstalling your drivers, downloading and installing fresh drivers from the manufacturer's website?

5. Mike G

Mike G Member

It shows alright in print preview and seems to be for just Microsoft Word documents existing and if I create a new one. I'm baffled why it just seems to be the "Word" documents and no others - they will print fine as always. Thanks.

6. setter

setter Member

From print preview, when you select print a print screen appears, on this print screen your default printer should show near the top. If not select the proper printer, if thats not the solution go to the help function for word. Type in print & may be able to find a solution thru help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.