1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t portable fish finder advice

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by luckyshot, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyshot

luckyshot TS Member

dustforfun. i have a portable hummingbird platinum id that i only used for 3 or 4 fishing trips i will sell you for 75 bucks shipped. great condition! tim

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

dustforfun, I remember seeing a hand held fishfinder on one of the Saturday fishing shows about 5 years ago or so. I do not remember who made it. Only that the unit was mounted on its oun shaft with a transducer on the bottom. If I remember correctly it even had side look tech. Own built in batteries too. Would be perfect on small row boat with no power on board. They might still make-em, try local marine store, or even on-line mega type store. Good Luck.Break-em all. JEff

3. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Hummingbird does make a couple of portable units, see Bass Pro Shops. I haven't tried them. Phil E

4. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

I have a Bottom Line Fishing Buddy. It is a graph that looks down as well as to the side and also reads water temp. I use it on my small pond boat and it works great. Easy to use and not very expensive. I bought mine from Bass Pro Shops a few years ago. Uses three C-cell batteries. Check them out at the website above.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.