1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Poor 'ole' OJ!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by geneleroy, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

Poor 'ole' OJ. The judge just nailed him! Justice is served! He looked good standing before the judge hand-cuffed and shackled!!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They should leave the handcuffs and shackles on him for his home coming tonight at the County Jail ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Janet

Janet TS Member

You said it, WPT

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The irony is unbelievable. He goes free after brutally murdering two young people; and goes to prison for taking a bunch of crap - autographed pictures and footballs that I wouldn't take if somebody gave them to me.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Just a warped sense of values - all the way around. Bravo.

Maybe Lord Soetoro will pardon him.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I did feel a little sorry for the poor smuck Stevens that punked for the juice, he was just used by OJ to be at his beck and call for the crumbs he threw his way and the status of hanging with a celeb.

The judge had to give Stevens the same hard time to cover her ass against possible accusation of bias from appeals court against the master mind Simson. Stevens could have recieved a much lighter sentence had he plea bargined against his hero.

How they were able to charge and convict on ten seperate violations for one crime is not the norm on comparable situations for the same crime. A 15 year mandantory kidnapping charge for holding someone in a room for one hour seems stringent.

Oj has a lot of time to reflect on where it all went wrong in his life. I hope he picks up the good book and try's to better his self. On good behavior he could parol in 6-10 years but I have my reservations on his abitity to control his behavior in or out of prison.

7. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I think he still got off easy. It was ARMED robery. Nine years max. I think he's one lucky uno?.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

OJ, Michael Vick,Plaxico Buress, to name a few............Arrogant sports personalities that thought they could do whatever they wanted.

How gratifying to see the mighty humbled.

In OJ's case there is no punishment great enough. I hope Johnnie Cochran is holding the furnace door open for him.

HM

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

According to Aol's website he can serve up to 33 years for all 12 counts he was found guilty of. He can also get out on parole in 9 years. He will be appeal this, I am sure. Also according to Aol's site, because of his celebrity status he will be held OUT OF THE NORMAL CIRCULATION for the duration of his stay. So he will end up costing us much more than a normal inmate cost per year (2,3,4 times??). Maybe he should have to pay for this, or be put into normal circulation. What do you all think??? Break-em all Jeff