1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T PiCuba 17 mach-2 Graphite Pistol

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

This is a new pistol by Magnum Research. Where can I find one? I have tried GunsAmerica, AuctionArms and GunBroker. Any other idea's on where to look?

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Its not my place to say how ugly or good looking a item is when someone asked you to fine one. How ever I agree with you.

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Sorry but I'm just the middle man here. I'm trying to find one for a friend. What he is planning to use it for I don't know.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Look close, it's based on a Ruger 10-22, and can use 10-022 accessories like magazines. Might make a good squirrel gun for woods stalking. Otherwise the .17 M2 is on the weak side for longer shots from a handgun barrel.

For finding one, call Magnum Research and ask them when delivery starts and if they have a dealer in your area who has them in stock. If it's just been announced, it might not be available in quantity until after the Shot Show. Many dealers make their big orders at the Shot Show, and manufacturers often do not do production runs until they have firm orders in hand.

BTW, I'm waiting for the usual idiots here to chime in about how this is an "assault pistol" like they did about my .223 coyote handgun.

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I can get one for you right now. One of my wholesalers has them $569.00 plus shipping.
    Mike battista
    727 410 5212

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

17 hm2 pistol for sale