1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Photo programs you use

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WWB, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

I followed someones advice on here long ago and loaded Picasa and have it used it since-especially to send pics by e mail...well, they quit doing that. Now I need another program like Picasa was --quick, simple etc to store my pics & albums and send pics to friends. &---- how to get all my pics into the new program.
    Thanks for any help or suggestions......
    Bill

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

www.photobucket.com

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

RottenluckWillie, what do you mean Picasa has quit sending pictures by email?

I have it on my computer and it still sends pictures.

Maybe you have somehow got it corrupted or something, but you can download, install, and use Picasa at the website above.

Hauxfan!

4. WWB

WWB Member

Hauxfan;
    I tried to send a pic and it said it could not connect--when I went into Help etc that's what they said.....no more "Hello" program offered & no replacement.
    I then tried downloading the 2.7 version--from 2.0 that got the same result.
    What to try?
    They talked about reconfiguring or checking the configuration but I do not know how to do that.
    Any help you can give I'd sure appreciate. I really liked Picasa.
    Bill

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I use the photo bucket also but use the free version I also have 3 different accounts because I used to run out of monthly band width a few years ago but I have plenty now by just using 1 of the accounts.

It does have a choice to choose the pay version but the free one does everyting I need.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/foggy/?action=view&current=sodeypop2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

You might want to check out www.pbase.com. I use both pbase and photobucket.

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

RottenWillie, I'd help you if I knew how, but unfortunately, I don't have the expertise to help with this program. Sorry.....

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.