1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T....Peaceful Muslims....Must Read!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bgf, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War Two owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
    "Very few people were true Nazis "he said," but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools.

So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam. The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder or honor kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority" the "silent majority" is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia comprised Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population, it was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War 2 was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing! That included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel and bayonet.

And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awake one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Disclaimer: I make no assertion whether the fore going is true or fiction…only repeated from an e-mail that I received. But it does have a ring of truth to it…my personal belief.

Bernie

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

There's a lot of truth to the message above.

Hauxfan!

3. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Peacful-Muslims = Oxymoron. Sort of like a tamed great white shark. Until we "man up" like the Aussies, we'll just let the muslims take over in the name of political correctness.

4. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

The Islamics I have spoken with concede they will not stand up against the radical ones, they fear retaliation. Just like the Nazis, stand up for the Jew? Fine you can go with him, at gunpoint to the oven!! So we had to as a nation, our fathers, stand up against The Axis powers. How easier it would have been to stop Hitler in the beer hall in 1932. One thing I always try to remember, these kinds of people are bullies. And like all bullies they are cowards at heart. Stand up to them once, you may take a likkin` but if it doesn`t stop them, others will join you. I don`t want to live under Sharia law.Yes, most Islamics are VERY tolerant of other faiths; but those won`t be running the show. And by the way, N Ireland is at peace and it is booming, economically, that is.

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Peaceful Muslims V.S. Peaceful Christians,,,,,,,,Which one has the greatest bodycount over the ages?????

Which one of the peaceful as a dove groups has attacked the wrong country????

Which ones were fed to lions for sport?? and by whom?? And which ones piled skulls in the streets,,and called it Gods Work???

Which ones mired themselves in filth,,ignorance,,sickness,,who only had one "written" book,,,,but at the same time,,,which one had lighted streets,,a sewer system,,foutains,,hospitals,,with books sold on every street corner,,,books on medicine,,poetry,,geography,,science,,navigation,,the art of the sword!!!! And what was funny about that????? The ones who mired themselves in filth,ignorance,,sickness,,called the others SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess which was christian and which was muslim!!!!

Yes,,yes,,I know,,,"the only good indian,,,is a dead indian"!!! Words from another glorious time in our history.....

AKA Grammie..........

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

So Grammie old boy! I can now assume you support their beliefs and we can count you as one of them?! Would not shock me by the way! Tom Rhoads

7. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

nuke them all/// then they can have all the virgins they clame that they get after death.

8. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

Maybe the Serb's had the right idea. I heard one of the "peacful muslims" that was planning to kill soldiers at Fort Dix was let into the U.S. by Clinton because his life was in danger where he came from. Some payback aye?

tom

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's not too hard to figure out. they go hand in hand. "Love your enemy" complements "kill the infidel" perfectly.

And the Buddhists will inherit the earth.

HM

10. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Grammie, you just ain't right boy. You best find you nother country.

11. biggreen

biggreen TS Member

There have been many muslims in history who have been at peace with Christians and Jews throughout history. They had to neglect their muslim teachings and scriptures to do it though.

12. Jack Daniel

Jack Daniel TS Member

YOu cannot expect the government to protect you. Our forefathers knew this well, and that is why the second amendment exists. It ain't about duck hunting folks, it's about survival. Are you listening Jim Zumbo?

13. TIPPEDWAD

TIPPEDWAD TS Member

As I have said before on this forum, "All I ever needed to know about Islam
    I learned 9/11/01."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.