1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Paris Hilton and jail time!! Love it!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by striper, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

Did you hear Mr and Mrs Hilton are going to appeal their daughters 45 day sentence for her traffic violation. I hope the Gov makes a big deal about NOT CUTTING that spoiled brat any slack. Let her serve the time and grow up!!

2. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

pos, great roll model for or children;;;not

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

She ain't that good looking. She looks like a junkie that needs to be feed some food. She is one big brat that thought she was above the law and could do as she pleased. She is lucky she only got 45 days. I would have given her a full year with Mrs BUBBA. Now the only really good thing is she had to stay in a room thats smaller then her walkin closet. HA HA HA HA On top of it she has to have a roommate that lets say is not to her liking. Again HA HA HA. This time not all her money could get her out of jail. HA HA HA HA.

4. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

In her statement to the judge, she says:

"I'm very sorry, and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything."

With insight like that, I suspect she'll be taking up rocket science any day now....

5. rumplestilskin

rumplestilskin TS Member

anybody got any pics of her in her prison thong yet?

6. BP348

BP348 Active Member

I hope she serves all 45 days.

They were talking today that the other acctress who was busted for DUI, I think she's on that show lost, did all but 2 hours of her time.

7. BMC

BMC Member

Jail time or not, I'd hit it. :)

8. southpark

southpark TS Member

Gawd Denny, I know our political stars don't align, but I always like your posts -- very funny! You kind of remind me of James Lileks (but from the wrong side of the fence).

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Paris Hilton?

Isn't that a hotel in France????

10. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Her family can start a new line of hotels: The Hilton Graybar

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Yeah Tim, it is, and she owns it. The judge sentenced her to 45 days. That's done. Mommy and daddy and the lawyer can appeal it all they want, but she'll do the time. There's no way that judge is going to let her off because of how public this csae is. Arnold isn't going to pardon her either. There's an election coming up.

Brett D.

12. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I volunteer to spend 45 days in jail with her. I will be her "cell mate". LOL.

Forrest

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Paris will have to do the time. Her tardiness in front of the court and the judge did her in! Her mom and dads money and that high price lawyer will not get the appeal over turned...not this time! Arnold knows that his re-election would be in jeopardy by pardoning her "traffic citations" Paris will do the time and hopefully learn something from this whole ordeal.

Rick

14. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Paris and other spoiled rich brats like her and Nicole Richie need to be taught a lesson, just as with anyone else breaking the law, being stinking rich should not warrant them the governors pardon or my simpaty.

Berettaman7

15. atashooter

atashooter Member

Hope she likes Berber, or shag...

16. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

It looks to me that she CAN'T do as she pleases. Lets see, got one DUI and had her Lic taken away. Then she got a second DUI and driving without a lic. She now has 45 days to pay for I CAN DO AS I PLEASE. If I was the judge and was told or asked to please think it over. I would and then say Yes I have thought it over and decided I was wrong with the 45 days. It is now 90 days. Want me to think it over again?

17. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

BIG TITS? zarathrusta, are you serious? Better look again, she got little titties, most of the guys at the trap club got more than her. LOL

18. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Go to the web site above and cast your vote on what should happen to Paris Hilton. Just type in Paris Hilton and it will come up. right now everyone is saying SERVE YOUR TIME. Thats 78% of the votes. HA HA HA HA.

19. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I am graciously offering my services to become a lesbian and keep her company during her stay...hope they don't confiscate her best lingerie...shez gonna luv the cavity search part

20. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I'd like to see them give her the fire hose like they did Rambo in the movie First Blood, talk about ratings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.