1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Packers-Cowboys Ruling

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dave P, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is not about shooting so click off now if you're not interested in football.

Can anyone explain the ruling that when Romo was sacked and fumbled and Dallas again supposedly fumbled again and Green Bay recovered and it was "not reviewable" No reason was given at least that I could understand then or afterward. I'm a GB fan but it appeared that the call was wrong.

2. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

I am a Major GB fan and I agree I cannot understand the reason for not being able to review the play. But it was a bonus for the Packers! GO PACK

3. GRR

GRR TS Member

As stated on TV, the rule is you can not revue a fumble for possession unless it's in the end zone.

We got lucky

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

and why is what we are asking? Birdtracker

5. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

The Vikings had one like that a couple games back. It clearly showed the running back had fumbled the ball before he went down but because "the forward progress" had stopped it was not reviewable. He was always moving forward was this a case of an early whistle?. glenn

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Birdtracker,,,,I would assume that he wanted to know why....DUH!

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

8. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

BigDogtx: I am right there with him. Why is it not reviewable. Thats why they have instant replay.So a call can be corrected. But noooooooo. Not on certain plays. birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.