1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Our store was broken into this morning.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

The store where I work part time was broken into this morning and they stole sixteen pistols and could have taken a couple of hundred(our store inventory runs about 450). The good thing was that we got them on video and know who a couple of them were in just a little while. I had to go in and do a total inventory which is a pain but had to do it. When I finally finished about 5:30 this afternoon they had four of the five in jail but only had two of the guns so far. I can hear it already about these poor under priviledged kids gonna spend the rest of their life in jail. What I wanted to know was what they were doing out at 4:30AM to start with. First after locking them up they should denut them so they couldn't raise anymore thugs like them. I would also like to see the chain gang reinstated in Georgia. I'm still angry but will stop letting off steam for now. Jackie B.

2. avery53

avery53 Member

I can hear it already about these poor under priviledged kids

Yup, probably be back on the streets shortly.

avery

3. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

They were probably on their way home from choir practice.

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Chain-Gang....still Alive and Doing Everything from Weed-eating to Trash Pick-up ..Here in Towns County Georgia..Send the Sums of Bishes up..we'll put thems 2 Wok. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I'm bettin' they were all "college students with just a few semesters to go".

6. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

When I read about things like this,sometimes I think certain cultures have some good ideas and customs in dealing with thieves,CHOP THEIR (*&)^%$# hand off for the first offense, then when and if they do it again take their head in a public execution, maybe this would deter others from the same way of life.
    Woody Sullivan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.