1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T ordering a handgun from Able Ammo?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by parrothead, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrothead

parrothead Member

I am considering a purchase from Able's. I have delt with them before on ammo and misc. items, but never a handgun. I know all the FFL forms and hoops to jump through. I am just wondering if anyone has had an experience good -or- bad with this kind of transaction with them. Thanks, -Dan

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

they are too high for me

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Dan, I ordered a 525 browning sporting from them back in 04 or so. I got a great deal from them back then. They were running a special in the 525 w/ a new browning hard case with the gun for less than most people were selling the gun for back then. I got no sales tax, and free shipping on the gun as well. I ordered a extra choke with the deal and they were great to deal with. Everything went as smooth as silk. I am very happy with them and have bought small misc. items from them since then. All with same professional service and same deal w/ tax and shipping. I have not bought from them since the gas price increase so they may have had to start chargeing for shipping. They had a small handleing fee for packing but shipping was free. I would do bussiness with them again in a heartbeat. Good Luck with your handgun. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.