1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Olympic Men's 4x100 Relay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

AHAAA!...Thats where all the eggs from Sparta went!

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

LOL Calvin, priceless!

Yep, saw it a few times. SWAAAEEET!!!

I don't think I've ever heard Rowdy Gaines scream like he did last night whilst doing the commentary -- was awesome. Jason finally has gotten that "choke" monkey off his back and the French got to eat crow. :)

3. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

The first 5 teams beat the old world record - what a race! And a world record by the aussie leading off and the fastest split time ever by Lezak - what a stud.

It may be a while before that time is erased.

4. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

That was unbelievable! After what the Frenchies said I was REALLY pulling for them in that race! I woke my dad up! Apparently the French have to learn the lesson of not counting your eggs before they hatch...they got what they had coming to them!

ffwildcat, it seems that way about many World Records, but miraculously they are broken in the olympics with regularity!
    -Trappy

5. robtbracco

robtbracco TS Member

The french are all talk....no substance.....gee sounds like obama.....

6. Djones

Djones TS Member

In particular I enjoyed the awards ceremony as the frogs had to stand there as our swimming team proudly held a right hand on thier hearts and the Star Spangeled Banner was played and the American Flag was raised above the French flag. How sweet it was.

I just saw the 4x200m mens relay, the americans smoked the event and the world record.

Don

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

4X200 under 7 minutes for the first time in history! This realy team broke the world record by 5 seconds which is unbeleivable! Anyone watching these races are watching sports history at its best.

Rick

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hurrah!! Smoke Them Froggies!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.