1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T old married couple

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A husband and wife came for counseling after 20 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 20 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

2. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

nice,....

3. Toddy

Toddy Member

Thanks for the funny, and as it so happens, today is our 48th Anniversary and we've been together for 50 years.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

PS: Can I intice you to check out the 2009 Hawaii State P.I.T.A. shoot on a thread on this site?

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

excellent what's the therapist address I fish on Wednesday.

5. Juno

Juno TS Member

replay

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

Sorry but the jokes are a thing of the past, time to find a new home......

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

This is the REAL Bocephus!.
    [​IMG]

8. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

For years I though that was my first name. Damnit Harry By the way will be married 41 years tuesday,feel sorry for the wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.