1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Old Guy (joke)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Subject: The Old Guy

An old guy … ok, a guy my age and not in the best of shape.... was working out in the gym when he spotted a sexy and beautiful young woman.

He asked the nearby trainer, "What machine should I use in here to impress that cute young thing over there?"

The trainer looked him up and down and said, "I'd try the ATM in the lobby."

That's about the way I feel these days. LOL Jackie B.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Uhhhh Yeppp.

3. ljutic 111

ljutic 111 TS Member

Yup , thats about the only machine I use nowadays !!!!Not impressing anyone though ???

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

As long as i can remember my grandpa has carried a wad of cash that would choke a horse with a thin green rubberband holding it together. He carrys it in his front pocket. I've seen more than one young lady take notice. It always worried me with that much cash more than the ladies take notice. Nobody has ever tried to grab it thank God. His back pocket carries insurance they wouldn't get far. Like they say, don't try and fight an old guy, they will just kill you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.