1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Ok I Want to be the First to ASK

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

All right I have been waiting for some of you to ask WHY and see no one has yet.

Ok do you know what im talking about if not then look at the post that has been made today or in the last few hours just go to one of the top threads and you will see something different about the post.

I will give a hint if you don't know what im talking about.

Foggy

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Ok Foggy, Go ahead and give us a hint so we can see the time stamp is wrong.

Jim

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I guess I don't need to give a hint now but I couldn't stand it because I was waiting for the Nit Pickers to jump on it before now.

Foggy

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

It looks like someone got an early jump on the daylight savings kick and bumped it up by 6 hours instead of one hour. I thought everything turns to Y2K chaos tomorrow and I am ready to get a wood burning stove when our gas furnace quits. Maybe I should stock up on food just in case!

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

I noticed it, but thought it was my computer because I changed time Saturday and had to change again on Monday and Tuesday. What's going on? My computer doesn;t even have EST application, which I'm in.

Janet CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.