1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T, OFF Clip On or Thermacell???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ron (vt), Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

Has anybody had an experience with either one?? Thanks.

Ron

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have used the thermacells for several years and will continue using them as they work well especially in a deer stand. If you are moving around(walking in the woods) they don't work at all. I haven't tried the off clips yet but have had customers tell me they work well against gnats. Jackie B.

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I love our Thermacells, I would not go to my deerstand without it. I like the glove (sleeve) that it sets in and allows me to velcro it to the stand with no problem, otherwise it would have been on the ground a few times...Hubby and I both use ours, I thought they might not last long but they seem to have great staying power and no skeeters or gnats...

Deb

4. ron (vt)

ron (vt) Member

5. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Good Question,Where do you get the off clip on??I am going hunting in 2 weeks and the mosquitos are thick at my tree stand.A freind has offered his thermacell,Are these sent free??The trail cameras show good bucks and I don't want them to smell or hear anything!

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

There was a warning issued about those. I think someone on here had it. may do a search for the info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.