1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T OBamy's Bride to a NASCAR RACE? WHY

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

O/T OBamy

WASHINGTON (AP)—It will be Michelle Obama and Jill Biden instructing NASCAR’s best to start their engines as the racing season comes to a close in Florida.

The first lady and the vice president’s wife will visit Homestead-Miami Speedway on Nov. 20 as it hosts the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup finale, the Ford 400.

The two women will serve as grand marshals for the event, leading the pre-race ceremony and offering the famous instructions: “Gentlemen, start your engines.”

The event is part of the first lady’s Joining Forces program to encourage Americans to support military families.

The crowd will include 5,000 active duty and retired military personnel and families, and a military family will join the grand marshals as they carry out their duties.

Can you freaking believe this! What a waste of Jet Fuel and secret service personnell. I am sorry, but, she is useless. I have absolutley no respect for her or her Illegal husband, they are both sorry individuals.

I can not imagine what it is going to be like to get into this race if you are a ticket holder. The security will be unbeleivable. Having been to this track many times,on a good day it's a huge pain in the ass to get in and out of.

The best thing that could happen at this event is for people to be absolutley quiet when she is introduced.

Her and her husband have and continue to screw up every thing they come in contact with, now she decides to go to a NASCAR race under the guise of a cause, give me a break.

Sorry about the rant, but damn, I have about had enough of these people.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I thought that the obammies didn't like southern folk or rednecks????

3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Dirt Track Date?

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Guess whose votes the Dems are trying to get?

It gives me a pain to have her involved in any way with veterans. Remember she was the one who was ashamed of the USA.

They are just trying to get votes - period.

Don

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Simple solution----BOYCOTT the race and let the sponsors know why.

6. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I wonder how loud the boos will be?????

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Ok guys. We ALL should be happy that anyone is helping our Veterans. They have been basically ignored for the last 50 years and with all of them comming home soon, we all need to help. Please set your ridiculus and hateful opinions aside on this one. If you don't like it I suggest that you Personally help a Vet or 2 to get even. Wounded Warrior Project, Intrepid, USO and so on.

blade819

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

The Shortest Book I Ever Read

BLACK WOMEN I MET AT NASCAR RACES

This is worse than Michael Dukakis in a tank and John Kerry getting his hunting license. She gives new meaning to the word PHONY.

When I think about the credibility of the democrat party, I think about Al Sharpton.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Blade, do you really think Michelle(ashamed of my country) Obama gives a rat's ass about veterans?

This is a broad with a booty so huge they had to reroute traffic in downtown Atlanta when she went for a walk, yet she is going to tell the rest of the country how to feed our kids.

After snagging a 350K job at the Illinois university hospital, thanks to Chi-town Barry, whe got a raise when hubby speared a multi million dollar grant for her employer.

This had to be a real important job, since no one has been found yet to replace her.

Michelle can be ashamed of her country all she wants, I am ashamed of our leaders.

HM

10. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

WS-1 & halfmile...typical responces from you guys. A) she can't care about veterans because she has a "booty so big". B)WS-1 thanks for throwing in a little racist ineference. You both are two outstanding Americans!

blade819

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You fail to understand what the word "pandering" means. You can select any one of my remarks any time, and fail to get the contxt of my posts. The point was the hypoocrisy. (google will give you the meaning of that word)

If you were so eager to criticize that you failed to understand that I feel sorry for you. My 12 year old grand daughter would get it.

This woman is a detriment to our country, and just as big a joke as her husband. Period.

HM

12. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

It is great that something is being done for our Vets. We will all agree to that. But I am sure that we all know that she has no interest in or care about them. They are far,far beneath her status in life. The 'proud of my country' comment is the proof of that. And that comment was/still is despecable. She is just looking for votes for her husband. Tom Lobonc

13. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Another example of how the Obama administration BLATANTLY uses our tax money to campaign.
    This pathetic show is about as phoney as Kerry going "Duck Hunting".
    Makes for some cute photo-ops I suppose. Who knows, maybe it'll provide some cover for the union bosses. They can post the pics of Michelle and Jill @ a Nascar race and tell their idiot sheep membership something like: "see guys....they're just like us afterall".

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Wooing the NASCAR vote. Just shows how desperate Zero the Clown is.

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Blade,

Gee, I guess I could have used WHITE WOMEN I MET AT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS MEETINGS, but it just didn't seem appropriate.

Halfmile said it all. This ploy is so obvious that his 12 year old granddaughter could see right through it.

Michelle Obama is a joke, a sham, a charlatan who has been sent out by the Obama machine to save her husband's useless boney butt. Her integrity and her morals are as despicable as Jerry Sandusky's. Say, did she graduate from Penn State?

16. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

blade819:

Maybe a little humor will cheer you up.

A Tea Party member walked in to an elevator. As the door closed, he noticed the elevator was already occupied by a Palestinian terrorist, two Al Queda members and Al Sharpton.

He was packing but only had two bullets. So he shot Sharpton twice.

sissy

17. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Furthermore, anybody who thinks her actions are prompted by genuine patriotism should have their heads examined. This is a blatant effort to use our brothers as pawns in her husband's avaricious game of political chess. Is there anything they won't do?

18. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Frank,

The pleasure was all mine!

There was a young 6 pointer in the winter wheat behind the house this morning when I turned out the puppy. Frost on the ground, crisp air, still just a little dark. The puppy spooked the buck...the buck bolted...the pup gave chase...Gawd, it was beautiful. Hope you had a good day in the woods.

Kit (WS-1)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.