1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T.... OBAMA'S OWN WORDS..... !!!ALERT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Luckyman, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Hoosier Daddy! You must really think Americans are naive if you think Obama will win the Presidency! If Obama thought Hillary was tough wait till you see when the GOP gets a hold of him....His lapses in judgement time and time again coupled with the fact he is the most Liberal Lefty you can have will make it a cake-walk for McCain....Trust me on this one....McCain will eat him up....At the end of the day character is what will matter most with the American people and there is more in what John McCain purged into his toilet this morning than Obama and the entire Dumbocrat party for that matter....

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The sad irony of this whole election is that not one of the candidates is right for this country. We are in for an even wilder ride than we have now

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

John McCain is right for this country...Probably the best candidate we have had in years on either side of the aisle!!!

4. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The Dems sealed their fate by nominating Obama....Game over!!!!!

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The biggest problem with John McCain is he wants to leave the Illegals alone and just forget they exist and ignore the fact that they are draining our social resourses ... This is one election year where there really is no good choice just a choice thats better than the others ... We need someone who will address all of the issues that are detrimental to the American people and America itself ... That person will not be running in the upcomming election and will hopefully be running in the next one for all of our sake ... McCain by default because there is no one else that will do any good for America ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

A three legged trick pony would be a better choice than Obama yo mama!

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

We better get ready for war in our own country.

8. JRD08

JRD08 TS Member

Obama wont beat McCain for the house.

9. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

In normal times, Obama wouldn't stand a chance, but this time the Democraps have the wind at their backs. Anybody who thinks Obama can't win is seriously deluded. There are more than enough idiots in this country to vote him in.

10. JRD08

JRD08 TS Member

Delbert, Its possible, anything is possible. However, I dont see my self as deluded. I'm just going off the facts, that if Obama beats Hillary for the nomination (which unless there is a miracle, he will) a large number of her supporters will vote for McCain to go to the whitehouse. I know alot of people who would of voted for dog as president, as long as the dog was a democrat, well I think this election is going to change all that.

11. mwmd

mwmd Member

VOTE REPUBLICAN!

12. flylta

flylta TS Member

Religion and politics are two things my Grandfather told me not to discuss with a man with a gun....

As long as the Dems keep tearing each other apart McCain has it easy and from the exit poll reports last night. Hillary supports say they will not vote for Obama and Obama supports say they wont vote for Hillary.

McCain is laughing all the way to 1600 Pennslyvainia Ave.

Ron

13. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

If Obama gets the Democrat party nomination, he can only defeat McCain if he:
    1. Has Hillary on the ticket with him.
    OR:
    2. Has Hillary & Bill's very enthusiastic support in the general campaign. If she is not on the ticket...it will be interesting to see what he has to pay to get that support from Clinton Inc. Perhaps a Supreme Court nomination for Hillary..?? Sec. of State for Bill...??
    Whatever the outcome...it's gonna be a heck of a ride for us. Pretty sad election cycle when John McCain is the most CONSERVATIVE offering...!!!

14. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Obama. Half Honky. Half Donkey

15. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Hillary will enthusiastically support Obama if he is nominated. She has to. If she doesn't, New York will dump her in two years. New York might dump her anyway, but she might be able to convince the NY Democrats she is a powerful enough "loser" to retain if she helps Obama get elected.

Anyone who thinks Obama can't win has seriously overestimated the intellect involved in the populations poitical decisions.

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    RON PAUL 2008!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.