1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T OBAMA'S NEW GIG

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RWS52, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RWS52

RWS52 TS Member

What a fantastic job our new president is doing. While I haven't been impressed with his work as our top executive in government, you can't deny his outstanding work in collecting back taxes. With this latest group of non-confirmed nitwits, by my reckoning, Barack has single handedly exposed nearly one million dollars owed to the IRS, which means us. Therefore, I propose that we, the American taxpayer, insist he takes on the role of Director of the IRS as well as President. Never before in this countries history has one individual been so effective in flushing out major tax cheaters in such a short period. BTW, the savings in the Director's salary can't be overlooked either. How's that for change America?

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

I think you may be on to something there....

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Hope he likes plugging his deficit with my $1650 refund. Maybe Daschle can bail us out for a "CHANGE".

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I think he gets 10% as a reward for turning them in.

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

stokinpls, you mean the $1650 interest free loan you gave the government?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.