1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Obama on gun ownership

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chipped1, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

You guys keep arguing about Obama and what he may do regarding Second Amendment rights. Well, how about listening to his own words:

“Existing laws miss the point,” Obama said.“A desire to own a gun should, by itself, be considered prima facie evidence of mental illness. I mean, who would want a gun? In this modern age, gun ownership is an anachronism. The average home-owner isn’t hunting to put food on his family’s table. He doesn’t need to fight off savages who would rape his wife and murder or abduct his children. Why does he need a gun? It’s nuts.”

Shoot well,

Chip

2. Obs

Obs TS Member

You are quoting John Semmens ... a satirist with the Arizona Republic. Scroll half way down the link. Heck, amuse yourself with the whole page. Its a riot.

3. imanutskie

imanutskie TS Member

if hes ellected ill need my guns for the very same reason why he says we dont need them.

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Another wafflemaster.

It's going to be a long year.

They don't get it. The 2nd Amendment is NOT about hunting.

When we lose the ability to overthrow a tyrannical government The USA will be one big ghetto.

Only free people can own weapons.

HM

6. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Maybe he has a plan to quiet all the "brotha's". Since 80+% of the prison population are BROTHERS, and they're getting released everyday, perhaps Obama will convince them that they should be good little boys now. Get rid of your guns, Obama has everything under control. Yeah, right!

7. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

In a speech today Obama said he believes in the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. HMB

8. JWS

JWS Member

If you believe that Obama (being from Illinois,is one of Daily's cohorts, and one of Dick Turbin's friends) is pro 2nd Ammendment I would like to talk to you about some oceanside property that I have for sale in Arizona. I have beachfront property for sale at $100.00 a linear foot. All you want and can afford.
    The same goes for Hildabeast and Maverick McCain.

9. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Right now there is a meeting of Mayors in Baltimore. They think that by doing
    away with gun ownership, it will eliminate the shootings. This is the same thought process that Obama is using. To bring the shootings to a halt, just
    enforce the death penalty. Execute the killers, within 6 months of being found
    guilty. Today, they send a killer up for 10 years or so,where he/she can hone their weight lifting & basketball skills with their friends. Shooters, we are in deep trouble. Obama & Billary want to void the right to bear arms. I'm not too sure about McCain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.