1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Obama accomplishments. NOT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Shooting Jack, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Blackshear, Georgia
    JOBS..Obama said "My number one focus is JOBS"..then he spends 16 months working on healthcare..LIAR

Seniors..Obama said “I’ll take care of you seniors” so he cuts 500B from Medicare and gives them $250 for the year to cover cost of living…FAILURE

SHOVEL READY PROJECTS.."Pass my Stimulus so we can start shovel ready Projects….NOW he says “there's no such thing as shovel ready Projects"..LIAR

WALL STREET Fat CATS..Obama said "I take care of Main Street not Wall Street”..but NOW Wall Street reports RECORD PROFITS under both years of OBAMA..LIAR

9-11....Obama says "Ah 9-11 is about a day of service, its not about a terror attack"..LIAR

BUSH TAX CUTS..Obama railed against "the FAILED BUSH tax Cuts", but NOW he wants TO EXTEND 98% of the BUSH Tax CUTS...LIAR

GITMO..Obama decries Bush and says "I will close GITMO in 12 months"...LIAR

IRAQ..Obama said the Surge FAILED and the US was defeated but now he takes credit..LIAR

ObamaCare…Obama says “My plan will cover everyone”..except him, his family and Congress..LIAR

ObamaCare 2..Obama said “My plan will lower your premiums”..premiums have shot up 40%..LIAR

IRAQ2..Obama says "I ended combat operations in Iraq"..they're still fighting and dying...LIAR

FOX NEWS..Obama said “Fox is not real news.”..NOW they sit in the front row at the WH..LIAR

Great Depression..Obama TOLD us that HE averted the great depression but NOW his administration is telling us they didn't know how bad the economy was..LIARS

UNEMPLOYMENT..Obama said “we will go no higher than 8% if we pass my stimulus”...LIAR

Warrantless Wiretaps..Obama cried about Bush using them but he does now..LIAR
    GULF Coast..Obama says "Go visit the Gulf Coast, then he takes HIS FAMILY to MAINE..LIAR

GREEN JOBS...Obama said HE would CREATE 5 million green jobs...LIAR
    National Debt..Obama said "I will not add 1 DIME to the debt..he's added 5 Trillion...LIAR

PAY/GO...After demanding Pay/Go Obama passes the unemployment bill unfunded..LIAR

Healthcare Negotiations..Obama said "they'll be on CSPAN so everyone can watch"..LIAR

Transparency..Obama claimed "I will not sign a bill until it is POSTED for 72 Hrs....LIAR

GM..Obama declared "I will not let GM go into bankruptcy", so Obama gives them 40 Billion, 45 days later GM files for bankruptcy.....LIAR

IRAN..Obama said "I will meet Ahmadinejad one on one"..he was just in NYC...LIAR

GULF OIL Leak..Obama took 9 vacations while telling us "he would not rest "....LIAR

GAYS in Military..Obama said "I'm against Don't Ask Don't Tell" but NOW his administration is in court trying to keep it...LIAR

Now tell me what you think of your president? Can you tell me any good thing he has done? In my opinion, "He Sucks." That opinion has nothing to do with skin color, based only on his destruction of America. Jackie B.
  2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Ditto to your comments. You left out he bows to foreign dignitaries of Muslim faith.

This guy and "The Congress of The United States of America" are ruining our country. It takes both to do what has been done.

Vote early, one vote does count, if 20,000,000 get off their ass and vote.
  3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    His greatest accomplishment is he turned the heat under the frog up high enough that the frog awakened from it's sloth and began to realize it was being destroyed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.