1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T No More Christmas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cimmaronkid, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

Seems that a school district in Illinois is caving in to political correctness because the Muslims in the area were offended by the fact that Christmas, which is one of two Christian holidays (the other being Easter)was celebrated and Ramadan wasn't. Understand that 30% of this district is Muslim and it seems to have started over the fact that the Muslims wanted Jello removed from the school menu and a Muslim mother wanted to hang decorations for Ramadan. The school district, which has absolutely no backbone or huevos, wanted to call it "Winter Festival". I would be interested to hear more from folks in that part of the country, but if you don't think that the American way of life is under fire from all sides you had better wake up.

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

OK, OK.....If they don't want the menu to be jello, print it in blue!

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

We need names address and numbers.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

We need to mind our own f'in business. Let them work this out.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I make a point of wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas...and if they appear offended, so much the better....

6. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Same situation in Ohio. Large Somilian pop. here. Kids are advised to Walk down the halls Dont even smile at them. Look straight ahead.
    So much for asimilation. Gerald

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If they all live in the same area, we can unlimber the low yield thermonuclear slum clearance devices.

HM

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yeah, mind your own F!@@@in business, as you sell off more to the minority so you don't hurt some poor bastard's feelings.

Oh no, have I offended someone? Please take everything I have so you won't be offended. Gee, now I feel beter you have everything, I have nothing, but at least you're not offended!

The people of this country have been giving up their rights to appease the minorities for so long, that before very long, we won't have anything else to give them, so our once great country will be like the shit hole countries the bastards left in the first place! It's friggin pathetic

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

One of my favorites,

10. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Sorry another I find great,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.