1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T-Need plans-small wood projects

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by snapthecat, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

Need plans for small woodworking projects-(craft types OK). Have gone through the usual (Google-internet general, etc.). Loking for info from individuals who have things they are willing to share. Thanks
    O. P. Holder

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

what are you looking for??

I have about 2.5 gigs of woodworking plans.

tony

3. don q

don q TS Member

I've sent you a PM and e-mail with pics. don q

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Lee Valley Tools... leevalley.com

5. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

Illinois DNR has a lot of birds houses/habitats I'm sure they'd be happy to send you. If you make and sell a lot of them and make a lot of money doing it, you could even be our new Senator.

6. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

There is a seller on eBay who has all kinds of plans. If you are looking for something special , try them. If you are looking for something for free , this will be of no serive to you. Ebay seller is HOWTOPLANS, bring his name up and look at what he has. Good luck.

7. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

snapthecat- My late father was quite the woodworker. I now have his workshop in my building along with all my stuff. Anywho I ended up with ALL his old woodworking books with anything/everything (plans) in them and I really don't know what to do with them. Are you interested in any of them? I can take some photos of the type of books etc. that I have. The only thing is there are somewhat dated. late 50's/60's/70's. He made about 30-35 grandfather clocks, roll-top desks and other projects I'll never remember. PM me if I can be of help. You can have them for cost of shipping. This offer goes oyut to my TS.com family. Merry Christmas!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS I don't have the heart or the desire to throw them away.

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I have a copy of a hardback book entitled "The Shooter's Workbench" by John Mosher which contains plans for all sorts of shooting-related projects like reloading benches, gun racks, cabinets and other small and large items. It was printed in 1977 by Winchester Press and bears the number ISBN 0-87691-199-8. Perhaps you can locate a copy online.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.