1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T-need Left hand Win M42 Safety-any help??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'd appreciate any leads on a LH M42 safety or if you have one or more for sale--please email me at above address. Thank you. Bill Davis

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Hey Bill,

I asked this question awhile ago and the answer I got was there is no such animal. And that was from several M42/M12 guys who should know all there is to know about these guns. If you do succeed in finding the grail please let us know the source. I would love to have one for my beloved M42.

3. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I have a couple that I am using (not for sale at any price). Williams is the only company that I know that made such a beast and I have seen them go for $100 used a couple of years ago. I don't think you will find one but good luck in your search.

jim brown

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yes--they are out there, Just have to dig 'em out!!

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

I found one on ebay a couple of years ago. It is (was) made by Williams. Haven't seen one since. You might try the want ads on Gunbroker.com.

Good luck,

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.