1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Need info on Router Table.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I need info on router tables or something that will do the same. Any info on routers would be great also. Thanks

2. 3200

3200 TS Member

First question to be asked is what are you intending to route? If your plans include using the big bits for making cabinet doors and the like, then one of the 2 1/2 - 3hp variable speed routers would be in order. My personal preference is for the Porter-Cable routers. I have 3 of the 690s, plus a couple of the 3hp units. The 3hp unit reside in the tables 'permanently'.

As for a table, you can start here:

http://eagleamerica.com/category.asp_Q_c_E_56072_A_c2c_E_ln

Tables do make many projects requiring routing much easier. The style you choose is personal.

3. randy-s

randy-s Member

If ineterested, I have several tables with 3 1/4 HP Porter Cable routers in them for sale. There are 4 tables in all, 2 with a single router and 2 with double routers. Randy Shelton

4. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

The above site will give you a lot of information, about router tables.
    Bud

5. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

hanks for the info and I will when I have time look over the router forum web site.

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Randy-s you have email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.