1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T need Beef rib recipe

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Got a bunch of beef ribs on sale , any recipe's ? THANKS , Jeff

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I am only a Pork man but I ahve also took a lot of tuff beef steaks and made them melt in your mouth and never have to use a knife to cut them with.

ok the first thing to do is to tenderize them with a meat tenderizor I prefer Aldolph's myself the unsalted version after I douch them with the tenderizor then use a fork to poke it in the meat, ok after both sides are done then use some marinate sauce I just use the Dale's liguid or whatever kind is avaliable at the local wal-mart or what ever store is in the area.

Ok put the meat in a plastic bag with the marinate sauce and put in the fridge ,turn every few hours, ok whenever you get up to get a drink or pee either.

Anyway Pork is the best in my book but Beef isn't bad either and it can be cut with a fork as I do with pork all the time.

By the way beef should be as in steaks.

<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/food/?action=view&current=Picture005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

fog

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Any more ?

4. fortwtlkqa

fortwtlkqa Member

Put together a nice dry rub. With Brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, etc.
    Rub into the meat the night before. Throw the ribs into the oven at 200
    degree's. Cook for 3 hours. At 3 hours start putting your favorite sauce on
    the ribs every 20 min's. After 4 to 4 1/2 hours, throw them on the grill for about 1/2 an hour to 45 minutes. Brushing with sauce everytime you turn
    them. They come out as tender as you could want and full of flavor....
    no ones ever complained to say the least.

Curt Kinsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.