1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Nebraska/Wisconsin O/T

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wayneo, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Nebraska is now in the Big 10 (12) playing Wisconsin in a few minutes. The Badgers are ranked 7 the 'Huskers are 8. Hope its a good game.

Wayne

2. gsdesign46

gsdesign46 Member

Go Big Red!!!

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Go Badgers!!! Break em all Jeff

4. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Wis. 48 Neb. 17 great game for the badgers!!!

5. glenns

glenns Member

Badger offensive line is NFL size - the smallest guy is 315 lbs.

Great QB and running game.

6. shootsun

shootsun TS Member

Go Badgers Go!!!!!!!! Jump Around! I would not be suprised if my Badgers win the rest of the games they play.

Shane

7. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Welcome to the Big 10 conference Nebraska! Birdtracker

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

There is a lot more guys on here from wisc. verses Neb.! Do ya think?

9. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I was quite surprised it was such a beat down. Being at the game was quite relaxing actually, to watch as things seemed to be well in hand for UW early in the second half.

Tim

10. psfive

psfive Member

The Badgers had a much bigger, faster, smarter, did I say smarter, game ready team than the Huskers. They looked like they were better coached.
    Their OB was on the job and made Martinez look like the inexperienced sophomore that he is. The game was painful to watch I had hoped for more. Great game Wisconsin, with a little luck we'll see you later in the year. Paul in Nebraska.

11. finger

finger TS Member

Lest we all forget. The last time Nebraska went to Camp Randall in 1974 they lost 21-20. I enjoyed that game far more than on Saturday. I was in the stands in 74 and had to watch on TV in 11. The Badgers could well go undefeated with the current team make up. The QB is simply awesome. The offensive line is actually bigger than the Packers front. Gonna be quite the season barring injury. Welcome, Nebraska, to the Big Ten. bob

12. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'm an '88 NU grad...I follow the team, but I care about basketball far more than the football team, and THAT'S a whole 'nother story.

Couple folks asked me about the game heading into it. My comment was the Wisconsin was a 9.5 point favorite, and that if I was betting money, I'd bet on Wisconsin.

I'm a little suprised it got the 31 points, but my comments would mirror Paul's above. They were better in all phases of the game.

Maybe we will see them in the championship game, but I've also said all along that we could win every game this year, or we could finish 7-5. I'm standing by that. It would be easy to lose a few more along the way, especially with a Soph. quarterback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.