1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T NASCAR tickets for sale for 8/17 Race

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

O/T NASCAR tickets for sale for 8/17 MIS Race

I have three extra tickets for the Sunday race at MIS. $75 face value each. Section 76 Row 34 Seats 3-5 so you are real close to an aisle and have a good view of the track too. Seats are near the entrance to pit road but a bit further into turn 4. I am using 1 and 2 and will be there with my 12 year old son. I plan on doing some tailgating prior to the race and possible staying for a bbq afterwards as well depending on traffic. If interested, please send me a PM. The attached link is a 3D animated view of the track from the seats.

Jeff

2. mobear

mobear Member

Jeff,

Just remember to be nice to the volunteers in the parking lot, I will be one of them!!!

Dan

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Hey Mobear... Which lot?? Maybe I could get some VIP treatment. LOL. Are you working the General parking lots or the Pre paid ones??

Jeff

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

5. mobear

mobear Member

General lot, we don't know where we work until out group gets there at 5 in the (&*%%%^ monring.

6. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

2 sold, still have one left looking for a home. Seat #5

JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.