1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T My sister got GREAT news!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

For all of you that sent prayers and emails regarding my sister.....We have Great news! She went thru many months of Chemo and 28 days of radiation for her Pancreatic Cancer. Her Pancreatic Cancer is terminal and not the type that can be operated on....BUT....She had a CT scan last week and got the results yesterday. The tumor is just sitting there! The invasion to her lymph nodes has shrunk....There is no activity. Her liver count was off, but the Dr. reminded her that they put a 6 month stent in her and it needs to be replaced. He told her they'd replace it and deal with it again next year. She was told that she is in the 5% of people that respond to treatment and care with her Pancreatic Cancer diagnosis. She is a rarity! Thank you all for those that are including her in your prayers. They seem to be working and I hope you'll all keep including her in your prayers and thoughts. She was diagnosed a year ago and is still fighting. Thank you also to all the people that ordered bags from me. It made a difference in our fight! Yvonne

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

Yvonne, that is fantastic news...

your sister is very fortunate to have you on her support team, you are a winner...

Continued good results and news...

regards

3. Janet

Janet TS Member

Keep hanging in there - prayers to you from Ohio.

Janet

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

That is great news; God bless and I hope she contines to improve

5. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Amen!!!!!!!! Praise God!

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

praise the lord,peace be with you and your family

bill

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

That's GREAT news, Thank You for keeping us informed. May her path to recovery be ever brighter and brighter. Our Lord, truly is keeping an eye on her. Best of Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

That is so great to hear!!...continued prayers sent to keep the miracle going

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Yvonne :

That is great news im sure some one up higher has many more plans for her before her job is done down here.

Things all happens for a reason some times I don't argee with them but maybe I will in the future .

Foghorn220

10. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Thank you all for the good wishes. Whatever you do, DON'T stop praying! It's working and is appreciated!

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yvonne, we grow from the challenges that life presents. It has brightened us all to read that God has given you and your sister a break. You both will continue to be in my prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.