1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T My New Reloading Bench!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jollytrapshooter, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Me and a friend were bored yesterday, so we decided to build a new reloading bench down in my basement. It's technically my own personal birthday present to myself. One end is for my gun cleaning, and the other is for my resizer and my 650 (thanks to 'ec90t' for the resizer), I'm eventually going to get into rifle reloading this year, and the press will be mounted between the gun cleaning area and the 650. Here is a pic of it:

[​IMG]

Tell me what you think.

-Jollytrapshooter

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Get a sample carpet piece(S) and put them on the table as well.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Jolly....NICE !!...Looks nice and solid....wish I had one that nice! In fact, I wish I even had the talent to build one that nice!!...Uncle Sam, Pa.

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Don't have to worry about that (much), there's a drain hose that runs from the filter to the drain. Thanks for the comments everyone.

-Jollytrapshooter

5. TC

TC TS Member

Do you have a water softner? If so, is it in the same room? Tony

6. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Yes Tony, we have a water softener, but it's in a different room. HAHA, I figured the "white thing" would bring up some comments, it's the water filter that goes to the refrigerator right above it since I live in the country and we have a well.

-Jollytrapshooter

7. TC

TC TS Member

I forgot to say, "looks good". I think you did a good job on it. Had seen what happened to a drill press and table saw that were in the same room with a water softner. Tony

8. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Thanks Tony, I can understand why it would be a bad idea to put a water softener in the same room as machinery type stuff. But I've been reloading for 2 years now and haven't noticed/had a problem yet...and hopefully won't EVER have a problem, LOL.

-Jollytrapshooter

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

While nice and orderly, you may wish to get some organizational tips from Jim101. Jim, show us your reloading bench again? John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.