1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T My luck is still holding out......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ohio Bob, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

It all depends on how you look at it I guess. I lost 2 long lost distant relatives that wanted to leave me money and now this gal contacted me right out of the blue. I haven't seen anything from the inheritance yet so I haven't bought any ice cream yet, but I haven't forgotten about you guys.

NOW with this money, I could back my own bailout for a select few. Please respond with your ideas so when I get the money I can hit the ground running and help a few deserving people.

I was thinkg of all of those people out there who are forced to shoot those old Winchesters and are still hanging on to those old Foxes, Ithacas, Bakers etc. because they have to. Maybe I could start there?? Just a thought.

OB

Miss Rita Peters

Lot 101,Villa 103 Abobo,

Abidjan-Cote D' ivoire

Dearest One,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my brother Jones, intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of ($35,500,000.00) which my
    late Father deposited in a Bank here in cote d'ivoire before he died in a ghastly motor accident.

Now I and my brother have decided to invest this money in your country for security and political reasons. Our area of interest will be on Real Estate, Hotel, or Petroleum business. Since l do not know your country, and you are the one who knows it very well, l will be glad to welcome your expert advise on the above subject.

Finally, we want you to help us transfer it into your personal account for a good and reliable business investment in your country and arrange for travelling documents for us to meet you there. If you can be of assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund or more as we may later agree upon. I await your soonest response and best of regards.

Please in you reply endeavour to include the following information for me:

1.YOUR FULL NAMES, 2.YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS 3.YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER 4.YOUR OCCUPATION.

Once i receive your personal information above , i will give you the contact of the bank as well as the lodgement receipt as a proof of the existence of the fund in the bank .

Best of regards,
    Yours Sincerely,

Miss Rita Peters.

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Hm, that's odd! Some gentleman from Saudi Arabia contacted me regarding pretty much the same thing!!!
    Small world huh? :p
    -Trappy

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I've got an idea send her Sportshot's info then he could accept the wagers that he made and ran out on.

Don

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Guess who deleted their message??

Don

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Ohio Bob, you are one lucky son of a gun. All that money to spend on guns and shooting. With all those millions you could reopen Winchester in New Haven, Connecticut and begin making Model 12's again. Why didn't she pick me? I wish I was as lucky as you.

6. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

I guess I've tried pushing my luck to far. I bought a lottery ticket, it's only 60 million, but I did't win.

Oh well, maybe next time....

OB

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Bob; That's alright. With your current money the Gov't. would just get it all.

Don

8. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Well, with the way thing are looking they might as well have my money too. I've been spending it feeding my gun and they want to take my gun, and a change in diet would probably upset it.

So, if they would feed it regular and everything at least it wouldn't be a complete waste of government.

OB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.