1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T My first Orb anyone seen one before.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok over the week end I was out searching for the dead and was in a very remote area between the land between the Lakes in Western KY well I found an old cemetery and decide to take a few photo's 15 in all and the top one was the first one before crossing over the cable ok the one below is the 2nd photo and you can tell im inside because you can see the black fence post and the salem green sign in the back ground.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/find%20a%20grave/?action=view¤t=hemitidelbl130Small.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok after taking all the photo's

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/find%20a%20grave/?action=view¤t=hemitidelbl138Small.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I crossed the cable again and decided to take one last photo just incase I didn't get a good one before

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/find%20a%20grave/?action=view&current=hemitidelbl143Small.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

so out of the 15 photo's the only one that looked strange was photo number 2 and that was the first one I took inside the cemetery.

So anyone else seen these before.

Foggy

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Fog, when you took the second picture did you hear "...submitted for your approval....." (AKA Rod Serling).

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS Don't mess with the (un)dead!

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Had one look like that after I sneezed on the lens.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Foggy, my wife and I take a couple of trips to Gettysburg every year. We do have pics with orbs, with shadows, and the best is a picture of the monument dedicated to the army of Northern Virginia. The last one mentioned has a statue of Bobby Lee sitting on Traveler. Lee is about 25 feet above ground level and there is a rainbow that starts at the monument and goes to the ground. It was a clear day that the picture was taken. Lots of strange thing on film and noton film from over there. Mike

5. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

fog My wife and I have taken several photos with these types of orbs. we have one in particular that is a picture of a friends daughter that was recently diagnosed with sensory perception disorder. when i finally looked at the photos i had taken of her i e-mailed the photo to her parents and we were all astounded at the photo. she had at least a dozen orbs all around her in nearly all pictures. some pretty cool and baffleing stuff. we felt that these were angels watching over this little girl. will try to find this pic and post later it is on a disk ....somewhere.

6. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

They're artifacts created by the light and lens. Nothing more than that. Sorry for all you spirit believers.

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok just got home from work ok I really don't believe in the spirit's but I have other friends that has seen the same things in photo's I have took over 15,000 photo's of stones and cemetery's and this was my first photo with the spots and it wasn't anything on the lens also forgot to mention my G.P.S. said signal lost when I stopped in front of it then a minute later it came back on but that was the only time all that day it went out and I was even in heavier wooded area than where I was then.

Ok the link above is what I read about them on the net there was 25 un marked graves with the white pvc pipes maybe they was the ones that wanted to be seen.

here are a few comments from other friends I sent the photo to.

1- Yep after my friend's husband died. We took pics in the house and saw them

Linda.

2- Craig, awesome! You are special to get these! I know about them, never had them. TOO COOL! Thanks for sharing. KIM

3- That is very interesting! Never had this too happen on any of my photos.

4- craig, I heard about orbs. it's supposed to be angels, that's pretty cool :)

5- Congratulations you found "Ghost trails"..... Nia!

Ok all I know it was strange after I downloaded the photo's on the computer to see the circles.

Foggy

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Devilsadvocate:

Ok if you are talking about the black looking figure then that is a fence post if you look at the first photo then the same fence post is to the left of the salem green sign and to the right of the sign in the 2nd photo after I was in the cemetery.

Ok for once I have something for real caught on camera and I can't believe no more than a couple has never had any thing strange happen to the photo's they took but of course I had took a several thousand's and this was my first with the orb's in them.

I got goose bumps when I saw it for the first time on the computer.

Foggy

9. mulls427

mulls427 Member

Check out the spirits visiting my hunting cabin :))

Mike Mullery

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Mull, look at the small bright orb on the left, just above where the wood beams meet.

Do you guys watch a lot of old movies when you are at camp? That one look a little like Al Jolson in the 1927 movie "The Jazz singer"

AJ100

11. mulls427

mulls427 Member

Amazing heh AJ. This cabin sits on a mountain top and the movies watched are uhhhhh unmentionable lololol :))
    Check out the face on the green wall behind above the stair beam just below the large orb.
    Mike

12. lightfoot

lightfoot TS Member

I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do believe in spooks. :)

Nothing more than lens and light effects. If you photograph enough, you’ll eventually get them. Dust, water droplets, etc., it’s pretty common.

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I've got an old cemetery that borders my property. I should give this a whirl. I know that there is civil war stones out there, maybe even revolutionary war too.

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Give it a try Blizzard. Let's see what you get. Mike

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok you Devil thought you meant the fence post really I don't see the human figure in the one you say but all I know is I have took thousands of photo's in all kind of lighting and conditions even rain and snow and every thing else and this was my first photo like this and since it was in a cemetery I just thought it sort of strange of not being something out of the ordinary and it was no photo shoped picture either.

Ok some one sent me the photo below he said he is a youth camp instructor and he has had a couple also so here is his below.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/find%20a%20grave/?action=view&current=circles.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Does this work with digital, or only with film, or both? Supposed to be a rainy one here today.

17. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

blizzard:

Ok it works with Digital for sure and Film also.

Ok im sure most thinks im photo shopping the picture's since I got another one today ok I went on a Road Trip across the border to Tennessee which is only less than 15 miles away but took photo's of 4 different cemeteries total of 232 pictures and at the last one I just stopped because it was on the way home but the very last photo turned out to be different look below.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/find%20a%20grave/?action=view&current=tncemetery232Small.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok the very last stone I took in that cemetery was this one below and notice that the clear rain bow only goes dead center of the stone below which is to the bottom part of the clear rain bow.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/find%20a%20grave/?action=view&current=tncemetery231Small.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

So it looks like Sunday is the time to go Orb Hunting and I was thinking after the first time I got one last Sunday then maybe the weather had a lot to do with it like being a Glommy day and sort of dark but today was Sunny and no flash on the camera and still got an odd photo.

Ok I can see a face in the big circle at the end of the clear rainbow!

So im sure most think it is dust particles or something else but I did clean my lens today and out of the 232 photo's then the last one was odd looking and I didn't see the clear rainbow when I was taking the photo.

Fog

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Here is the picture of the rainbow at the Confederate Army Monument as I described above. In the center of the wheel there is a light. I took the picture into work and had the computer gurus analyze it to tell me what that was. There is no light on that monument. I have many pictures of this statue without the light in the wagon wheel. Here for your viewing, what's your opinion?

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/mengwek/statuepic-1.jpg

20. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

foggy i use to take a lot of pics years ago but never got orbs like you. and was not to diligent about cleaning my lens' so i probably should have if that was the cause. the one by the tree has the human figure as stated by others. jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.