1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T My Dog Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I LOVE MY DOG ...BUT

It just hit me!! My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
    He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
    He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head…

My dog is a Democrat!

2. oz

oz Active Member

No.. he does not have a wallet full of money, cell phone, video games, new car, bank accounts or a lot of other free stuff. oz

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Does your dog speak Spanish?

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

That explains it! When I send my Setter to retrieve, he just sits there and says."It no my yob".

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Birddog, So what your telling me is that Irish Setters no longer want to do the work that the Mexican Setters will do??? Will the Mexican Setters work for less as well??? If so how much less??? break em all Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.