1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T MX3SBOY can you talk or type

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok just wondered if you know how to type anything other than this.
    -
    Go ahead and talk most of will listen.

Fog

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Must not have anything bettter to do Foggy! I too wonder

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Wow had to go back to see how many bumps he made from 1:19 a.m to 1:57 a.m. and I counted 76 differnt threads with no info and some with multi bumps per threads but did find the one that had the set of perazzi barrels for sale around the 1:57 a.m. time.

Anyway just thought it was strange to bump all of these threads up for no reason maybe im missing something.

But I was glad to see a real thread made by him though.

Welcome aboard MX3sboy

Foghorn

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Must be one of the alternative identities of Lumper? Maybe Bumper? I was wondering where he came from and why all of the bumps. Many people post here without saying much, but at least they type a few lines. :)

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Maybe that's his way of saying hello?

ec90t

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I have a answer I think.

I thought about it at work today and im sure he is new to the site and might not know how to get out of the threads he was reading last night and if he just hit the submit button it still wouldn't work because you have to put something in to submit.

So if this is the case MX2sboy then I will appolize for my thread but I thought it just looked strange on so many bumps and no replies to the threads.

Anyway after reading the thread then just hit the back button on your browser and if you don't have one then hit the back at the bottom of the thread under this line below.

Please click the submit button only once, it may take a few moments for our system to respond.

[ Back ]

Like I said welcome aboard jump in and get your feet wet.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Personal photo Foggy, or just one off the web?

ec90t

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

ec90t

Well let you keep wondering about it.

ok no it's not my personal one.

Bernie I suspect that he might not have a back button on his browser I have seen in the past the button dissapear and have to reload it back in or select it from a list.

I just thought at first he liked doing the BUMP Dance.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1gdKjhs-QM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1gdKjhs-QM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

L.O.L.

Fog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.