1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Murdered Lady Hiker in Georgia

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Feist Hunter, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

This creep leads the police to this young woman`s decapitated body and now his defense hopes for a life sentence instead of the death penalty...the fact that that is even possible in our justice system in this type of case is terribly wrong IMO.

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Put him in jail, give him a fair trial then find him guilty and then take him out to be hung. Sorry but don't hang him. Take him out and beat him slowly to death. Say stone him to death.

3. 2 at 8

2 at 8 TS Member

Drawn and quartered as depicted in that movie (cant remember name) Mel Gibson played in..

Dan

4. BPSR

BPSR Member

2 and 8,

I believe you are talking about the movie Braveheart.

I too think the guy should be killed the same way his victim died. If people had to pay the same price as their victims, I think the murder rates in this country would definately start declining.

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

The murderer in Georgia looked very much like the murderer of the young girl in Florida that took place not long ago. Skinny, scruffy beard red neck-looking scum. The guy in Florida raped and then buried the little girl alive in garbage bags behind his trailer. I'd have no problem carving up someone like that with my Sly II.

6. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Hey captin, I agree with you 100% on this. Such a waste of our Ga. tax dollars.
    i_shoot

7. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

He's not getting death, that was part of his reward for taking then to the body. Oop's we lied, shoot him right where the body is.

8. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's definitely time to take our justice system back.

Ed Yanchok

9. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Feed him to the hogs................Roger

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

They should tattoo an American flag on his forehead then air drop him into the hot zone of IraQ with a nothing but a survival knife glued to his hand. Tell'em hold this hill, and good luck to you.

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

You can forget about the death penalty. They had to cut this guy a deal to get him to lead them to the body.

12. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I like the old feet in boiling water for a minute or two. It would also be cool to lock him up in a cage in the garage with a PC cam and take suggestions from folks as to what to do to him. Sort of a pay per view type deal. Hmmmm.

13. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

dickgtax, maybe they can seek the death penalty. She was killed in Dawson county & he was given the deal from Union county where the kidnapping took place.
    According to the Dawson county DA he nor any of his staff or Dawson Law enforcement were involved in the deal for him to lead them to the body.
    The DA says he's going for the Death Penalty.
    I certainly hope he can!!!!!
    This happened very close to home & when something like this happens where you live it does impact you greatly. Seems like they may have him linked to 4 other murders in 3 states. Really a bad situation.

i_shoot

14. three dram

three dram TS Member

I like the idea the Indians used for special people

Tied across an fire ant hill

seems it would be slow and a trip worthy of this DNA gone bad

15. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

they should lay him down and run over him with a d8 cat starting slowly at his toes'''

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.