1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Murder in TN?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I got this link from a retired law compatriot and was truly disgusted by the situation. Where's Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk now?....Bob Dodd

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Did that happen in January? Didn't see anything on the news.

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Simply amazing. The extent some people, and I use that term very loosely will go to. Need to be having more executions and less appeals. John

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

BTW, as a side note, that is exactly why I got a carry permit AND carry everywhere I go. John

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

This is sad . If I were one of the parents of one of the victims I would pray that the killers got off scott free . Then I would pay what ever it took to do the same to them . They are Animals

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

If it were whites killing blacks then it will hit the news big time. The news is showing only what they want you to see. If the news would show all the crimes that black do then the public might not put up with it. I just hope that Tenn has the death penalty for them all.

7. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

This is horrific! This sounds cold but I think I would have rather tried to drive off or over them than to experience the torture. Since many of the criminals today have learned to shoot by watching rap videos, if they actually hit somebody, they are lucky. Many gang members shoot each other only when one is unarmed and they are real close. I supported the CCW here is Nebraska and this is why. I think I would try to drive off rather than face this crowd. I guess most law enforcement people would disagree and say cooperate because most of them will just take your vehicle and leave. Would you tell that to these kids parents?
    <br>This was a mass murder except they kept murdering the same dead body. People of this area should be horrified. I wouldn't wish this kind of torture on my worst enemy, so I think someone should have stopped it with their CCW and saved the courts a lot of trouble. I know we have to give these people a trial but what is the difference between these people and Charlie Manson? They will be a THREAT the rest of their lives. I know.... I have read it before. They had a troubled past, but had JUST .... started turning their lives around when this happened. Bad decision call for consequences.

8. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Just more proof the liberals and their controls cannot protect us! This is one of the reasons I went thru the B.S. to get a CCP. Yes I do carry. Jake

9. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

take them out and hang them in front of jakson's house.

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I really am not surprised about the lack of attention from ABC, NBC, and CBS but I don't remember one squeek from FOX or Mr. O'Riely; if I'm wrong it still didn't get the attention of Duke, VA Tech, or Anna Nichole. I sent a note to FOX regarding my disappointment.....Bob Dodd

11. bgf

bgf Active Member

What really adds to this horrific story is Snopes rationalizing the major networks to conspire to control this story nationally as "rather implausible",

I for one heard of this story via an e-mail last week and the sender could not fine it on Snopes but Googled it and found it. NOW Snopes has finally focused on it. FIVE MONTHS LATER!! Using Snopes own definition of a national story requirement, this falls within their parameters.

Talk about liberal bias...Snopes is in the inner circle.

Could it be that my e-mails to ABC, NBC, et al (including Snopes) along with I am sure many others caused them to respond?

I for one have had it with Snopes and their biased reporting.

I am appalled that they have forwarded any reason what so ever that this story did not meet national news criteria.

Let all that have read this story contact all the news media and ask...WHY NO REPORTING OF SUCH A SHOCKING CRIME!!!!

Bernie

12. southpark

southpark TS Member

I'll not rehash the obvious comments.

What gave me the gut check was what omahasporting said above about not doing that to his worst enemy.

While I support the death penalty and would support a PUBLIC execution of these animals, I tried to imagine if I could do that to them, or even order it done, and I got physically queasy at the thought. I'm an Old Testament eye-for-an-eye kind of guy but this was too horrific to do even to the perpetrators who deserve to die.

Thinking about that and that these FIVE were able to get together and do this to innocent people and I realized how truly removed from society some wild, savage, animals can be. It seems wrong to even call them human.

It also reinforces my belief in not waiting for the police to help you.

It kills me every time I see a police chief on the news telling me the best thing to do in these situations is just hand over your car or wallet "it's not worth your life."

I wish a cop in California would get on tv and say "criminals beware, we have just started issuing CCWs like a shall-carry state and are supporting the just passed "Defence of Property" statute enacted in Sacramento. If you try to steal you will be shot dead. Just leave that wallet or car alone, it's not worth your life."

I'm sure I'll never hear anything like that in my lifetime.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Society committed a grievous error in allowing those cretins to gain adulthood without one hell of a lot of negative reinforcement. I personally would love to administer justice.

Part of the 60's legacy.

HM

14. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Death Penalty needed here!!!!

15. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

That even makes me sick. Death penalty is too good for them. Like Rodney King said "Can`t we all just get along?"

16. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Tooth for a tooth, eye for an eye. Kill them the same way they killed them. That would be the right way.

17. Seitz 719

Seitz 719 TS Member

These monkeys should get burnt then hung. Tom.

18. JES

JES Member

I did hear about this on the Savage Radio show and he said the same thing. Where is the media on this one. I looked all over trying to find the story because all he said was where and it was such an outrage - the hate crime police - anyone reporting this!!!

19. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Too bad they can't just turn this animals over to the victims families to hang or burn alive! Does the response of snopes REALLY suprise anybody??!! You can bet if it was a black couple that had suffered this at the hands of whites it would be worthy of "reporting on it nationally"! Snopes is a liberal media outlet for Red Dopper Diaper Babies and liberal left wing whackos! I also read some scum bag liberal law professor saying it didn't meet the so caled "hate crime" conditions. I guess the two "REVS" will be there talking about how it was probably the victims fault! Hopefully they will give them bail and somebody will just kill the BA$^@rD$ ! Black, White, or any other color ANY scum sucking vermon who would do this deserves to be die a horrible painful death!

20. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

sharpton and jackson are two very large adam henry/s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.