1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Murder in TN #2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Geraldo on Fox News just gave this outrageous murder (see thread Murder in TN previously) brief coverage on his evening show at about 9:50PM, 5/19. While I say it was brief, he aired a fellow who made the point that many folks thought the crime had not been given adequate media attention and there was no hiding the fact that this was 5 blacks on a young, white couple; including rape to both, torture to both, shooting and burning. Geraldo promised to followup more in the future. Maybe my email to Fox really did hit someone's desk, eh?....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

2. southpark

southpark TS Member

Hey Bob, when you were 20 did you ever think that having a sense of fairness, decency, and justice, would make you "old school"?

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

No, Sir Park, I have to admit that deep of a thought was not in my repertoire; though, I was the class psychoanalyst and general love advisor<;-)....Bob Dodd

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

Bob,

As I stated before, I sent e-mails to ALL the news stations and talking heads.
    It seems we may have gotten through. But, Geraldo on Fox, seems to have put this on the back page. We shall see. Do you remember the infamous Al Capone hidden treasure hunt? Where in the heck is O'Rielly and Hannity?

Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.