1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T More OUTSOURCING . . .

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

What do you really exspect from a free capitalist society? Really it sucks. At least they got 6k. 2 friends lost there jobs recently came in doors locked, sorry out of business. They actually had to go to AG office to get personal belongings out. Sucks. If I where to loose my job, I dont think I would have a hard time finding another, but forget the pay decrease i would suffer, kiss shooting good bye.

2. goldengirl

goldengirl TS Member

Send you to school and send you to school all you do is eat the covers off the books... I keep telling you this is a one world community If you want to keep you job work for less. Pretty simple... why would i want to pay you 10 or 20 times the amount that I can get the same job done for and done just as well???

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Irfner, "Thank you Bill Clinton??"

Damn. I knew this must be his fault. For just a minute I thought the Republicans in charge of all branches of the government for 6 years may have had the ability to do something about the messes he got us into. I should have thought it through. Thanks for the reminder. I shoulda known it was Clinton's fault. Jake

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

maclellan1911- In another thread you originated, you began by stating that you use an imported powder but were consider changing. In that thread it was pointed out that there is an identical powder made in the USA (Clay Dot) that you could substitute at a lower price than Clays. You could help the "outsourcing" problem you mentioned by purchasing a powder made in the USA.

Pat Ireland

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Yeah! And the Democraps want to give welfare and housing allowance to illegals!

One party is as bad as the other!

6. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Get em Pat!Reap what you sew!

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Something smells stinky and it aint the Dell thing ... maybe ... just maybe the fisherman needs to take a bath cause he smells like his bait.

8. boneman

boneman TS Member

Thanks Bill Clinton? Thanks all politicians, if you think for a minute that any of the parties think of anything other then how to get more money for themselves then you should start shooting trap with a b.b. gun. Thank you for your time. Larry

9. grammie

grammie TS Member

NAFTA is one agreement,,,,,there are two more coming that americans haven't gotten wind of yet!!!!

Be prepared to be swamped with the imports from places other than China and Mexico!!!

And it won't be coming by "RAIL" or "SHIP"......

And when the FDA relaxes the silly law of "warning labels" on products,,,and all farm subsides end-----Well,,,our own ablility to produce our own food products will be in jepordy!!!!

Look at it this way,,,,,,What is margie the american wife going to buy to make ends meet,,,,,a 5 dollar head of lettuce grown in america,,,or a head of lettuce from ????? for 1.50?????

The house of cards is beginning to show signs of wear...........

AKA Grammie..........

10. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

None of you find it a little strange that while GM, Ford and Chrysler continue to move production out of this country and continue to cry about shrinking profit, Honda, Toyota and other Asian carmakers continue to build and open plants here in the US? Have any of you wondered why they can make a car here and turn a profit when American companies have to move their plants to Mexico with the added cost of shipping and importing the cars? Have any of you ever wondered why Toyota or Honda don’t just build their plants in Mexico for the cheep labor? Do you think it could be that the importing and shipping cost are more then the labor savings? Have any of you ever considered the difference in automation when you compare Asian and US carmakers? Or more precisely the automation difference with Union controlled and Non-Union controlled carmakers?

BTW, for all of you that are driving that Ford, Chevy, GMC or Dodge thinking that you’re buying an American Car, think again. Then take a look at the vin# if the first character is a 2 it was built in Canada, a 3 it was built in Mexico, a 7 it was built in Australia, if it’s a 1 or 4 it was built here and if it’s starts with a letter it was built in Europe or Asia. So check that number and see if you’re guilty of out-sourcing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.