1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Military Deaths Since 1980 Interesting!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

This is a good read.

MILITARY DEATHS FOR TWENTY SIX YEARS

Bet you didn't know the following! I surely did not..

These are some rather eye-opening facts: Since the start of the war on terror in Iraq and Afganistan ,
    the sacrifice has been enormous. In the time period from the invasion of Iraq in March 2003 through now,
    we have lost over 3000 military personnel to enemy action and accidents. As tragic as the loss of any member
    of the US Armed Forces is, consider the following statistics:

The annual fatalities of military members while actively serving in the armed forces from 1980 through 2006:

>>1980 ......... 2,392
    >>1981 ......... 2,380
    >>1984 ........ 1,999
    >>1988 ........ 1,819
    >>1989 ........ 1,636
    >>1990 ......... 1,508
    >>1991 ..........1,787
    >>1992 .........1,293----------------------------------------------------
    >>1993 ........ 1,213
    >>1994 .......... 1,075
    >>1995 .........2,465
    >>1996 ......... 2,318 8 Clinton years @13,417 deaths
    >>1997 .......... 817
    >>1998 ......... 2,252
    >>1999 .......... 1,984 -------------------------------------------------
    >>2000 ........ 1,983
    >>2001 .......... 890
    >>2002 ........ 1,007 7 BUSH years @ 9,016 deaths
    >>2003 ........ 1,410
    >>2004 .......... 1,887
    >>2005 ......... 919
    >>2006.......... 920 ------------------------------------------------------------

If you are confused when you look at these figures...so was I.

Do these figures mean that the loss from the two latest conflicts in the Middle East are LESS than
    the loss of military personnel during Mr. Clinton 's presidency; when America wasn't even involved
    in a war? And, I was even more confused; when I read that in 1980, during the reign of President
    (Nobel Peace Prize) Jimmy Carter, there were 2,392 US military fatalities!

These figures indicate that many of our Media & Politicians will pick and choose. They present only
    those 'facts' which support their agenda-driven reporting. Why do so many of them march in lock-step
    to twist the truth. Where do so many of them get their marching-orders for their agenda?

Our Mainstream Print and TV media, and many Politicians like to slant; that these brave men and women,
    who are losing their lives in Iraq, are mostly minorities! Wrong AGAIN--- just one more media lie! The latest
    census, of Americans, shows the following distribution of American citizens, by Race:

>>European descent (White) .... 69.12%
    >>Hispanic ................................ 12.5%
    >>Black..................................... 12.3%
    >>Asian ...................................... 3.7%
    >>Native American ................... . 1.0%
    >>Other ...................................... 2.6%

Now... here are the fatalities by Race; over the past three years in Iraqi Freedom:

>>European descent (white) .... 74.31%
    >>Hispanic ........................... 10.74%
    >>Black ................................... 9.67%
    >>Asian ............................... . 1.81%
    >>Native American .................. 1.09%
    >>Other .................................... . 33%

These statistics are published by Congressional Research Service, and they may be confirmed by anyone at:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf (Please look at this report site if you have the chance.)

Now ask yourself these two questions:

1. 'Why does the mainstream Print and TV Media never provide statistics like these?'
    2. 'Why do the mainstream media hate the web as much as they do?'

You do the Math! These figures don't lie... but, Media-liars figure...and they sway public opinion!

---- The Left-Wing Media Lies Forever-----

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Mash on the link.

3. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Gold, For now I won't dispute these nos. However if your saying this to validate Flub- a-dubya's war for control of the iraqis oil for the Texas Oil Cartel. Check and see who has conrol and how much the Iraqi gov. is getting a barrel from the US cos. I don't see America's finest dying for greed or idiotolgy. But if you have that strong of convictions that this war is just, than sign up for it or create a militia afforded you by the 2nd Amendment. You get all those radio proganda jocs. to go,huh! I sign in with my real name and I'm a card carrying republican, but a American first and foremost. If it matters, I am a vet of the 1st Infantry Div. (big red One). You won't get Rush Limbaugh though, he said in his bio that he served four yrs., but it's been reported on the No Spin Zone O'Rilley that his daddy's Law firm got him out of the draft. Mike

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

The news media will never tell the truth.

They tell you what they want you to hear.

Why do you think this is one of the first things Hitler did?

Take over the news media.

We are heading down that same path.A grocery cart full of money to buy a loaf of bread.With a certain group controlling all the money.

Has anybody seen how many wounded Vets. that has came out of this war?

Bo

5. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Here's some more Numbers of Military Fatalities. I will use the word SENT because the BUSH DERANGEMENT SYNDROME posters on this site, like to use that word.

Woodrow Wilson (DIMocRAT) SENT 58,480 Military Personell to their death.WWI

FDR (DIMocRAT) SENT 295,000 Military Personell to their death. WWII

Harry S.Truman (DIMocRAT) SENT 36,574 Military Personell to their death. Korean War.

JFK & LBJ ( DIMocRATS) SENT 58,209 Military Personell to their death. Viet Nam.

GHW Bush (Republican) SENT 382 Military Personell to their death. Gulf War

Frank Fortyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.