1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Middletown, Ohio ????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wayneo, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hey all, I might have to go to Middletown for a few months for a job. I would be staying there Mon.- Fri, and coming home on the weekends. Do any of you know of some Mom and Pop type motels? I have found a couple on Motel Guide.com, but no reviews on them. Any decent neighborhood type bars or good place to get a sandwich and beer?

Middletown's web-site just gives you the big franchise stuff. Holiday Inn, Olive Garden, etc. All info is welcome, thanks. Wayne

EDIT, didn't realize there were 3 Middletowns in Ohio. This one is south of Dayton in Butler Co.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

When I shoot Middletown, I stay in the Dayton Mall area. There is a Knights Inn at the exit from the Interstate when going to the gun club. I have no idea what it is like.

Pat Ireland

3. Robb

Robb Member

Call the club or check last years program. Hotels listed there.

4. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

Don't know if this is what you're look for. (see link above) Nice old historic hotel in downtown, 5 - 10 min. to the Sportsman's Club. There are a couple non-franchise motels, but your best bet is Fairfield Inn or Holiday Inn at I-75 and St Rt. 123. Or, as Pat suggested, the Dayton Mall (Miamisberg) area.

BTW, downtown Middletown is not like downtown Columbus, Cincinnati, or Indianapolis.

Let me know if you're looking for someone to shoot with while in Middletown. I'm a member, and generally shoot practice on the weekend at the Sportsman Club.

Ted - Beavercreek Ohio

5. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

The manchester Inn is where Sarah Palin stayed the night before McCain announced her as his running mate. Middletown is not that big. Actually 3 or 4 motels out off interstate 75 by middletowns mall. The manchester is downtown.

By the way Middletown shoots a 35 bird and 6 protetctions on Wed night. Come up to the club and meets a bunch of great guys. You might even want to shoot. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

1X TTT

Thanks for all the info................

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.