1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Michigan-Ohio State

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hanktheduece, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Good morning one and all, Yes,yes, today is the day that the greatest and most storied rivalry in college football history will take place. My beloved Wolverines will once again take the field against those hairless heathen nuts South of the border. It should as Keith Jackson would say, "Be a dandy". Taking a couple hour drive North to watch the game with my 85 year old Dad who took me to my first game at the "Big House" back in '68. Splendid memories.After the big win by my Winged Helmeted Men I'll go out back and maybe bag another buck. Big Ten champ at stake. Bo and Woody have the best seat in the house. God I love this time of year. GO BLUUUUUUUUE! Your friend from Wolverine Lake, MI.
    HanktheDuece
    p.s. O.K. Forsbach give me best your shot!

2. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Michigan has lost so many games in-a-row to Ohio State (3) that you would think certainly they have to win "some day" and the odds would be in their favor! But that isn't neccesarily so! So lets hope they get the crap kicked out of them again, like they deserve, being from Michigan. Then maybe Lloyd Carr can get a job at Flumdum State, like he deserves with the crappy record he has. Jim Tressel has outclassed him by 90 miles!

Go Bucks!

3. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

I'm with you Jerry! I have 2 favorite teams: Michigan State and whoever plays U of M!!

4. alf174

alf174 Member

Interesting documentary on TV last night said the rivalry started back when the territories were becoming states and there was a battle over the Toledo zone. My Buckeye buds in Dayton tell me that we can have Toledo back.

GO BLUE!

5. alf174

alf174 Member

Jim, no you folks can keep Toledo lol.

P_of_D must be a OU (jealous) or LSU fan (may lose Miles back home to UofM).

6. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

So far, it is looking real good for Buckeye fans! Tom Rhoads

7. alf174

alf174 Member

Congrats to OSU for a great season; wish they hadn't lost to ILL.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ohio State seniors walk off the field, never having lost to Michigan.

Priceless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.