1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T married couple

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

A man breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a
    chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers to his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years.

I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!"

His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too."

2. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Funny Joke, I hope the moderator doesn't have a stroke. BRGII

3. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

A bank robber grabs the money and turns to clients in the lobby. He looks at one guy and says, "Did you see me rob the bank?" The guy nods, "yes." The robber shoots him between the eyes. The robber then looks at a man and his wife shaking with fear. "DID YOU SEE ME ROB THIS BANK?" The man says with a shaking voice, "No, I didn't, but my wife did."

4. 3357

3357 Member

A prostitute is on the witness stand, the judge asks her; at what point did you realize you had been raped? She replied, "when the check bounced"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.