1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Man of the house.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'YOU CAN BE THE MAN OF YOUR HOUSE'. He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe.
    Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow morning, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?

'The wife replied, 'The fu__in' funeral director would be my first guess.'....

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would think that her first guess would be a good one in todays world ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Barrelbulge thanks for the laugh. Let me add another twist, On my honey moon night we got to our room and I carried my lovely bride over the threshold after a glass or so of champagne, I stood and remove my jacket and slacks I tossed my slacks to my wife and said " here put these on" her response, " those are way to large they will never fit me" at that point I said" thats right I wear the pants in this family and don't forget that". She said nothing as she glanced my way; she stood and walked to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Moments later the dorr opend she enter the room I was in in a nightgown with a pair of her panites in hand she toss them to me and said " here put these on" I looked at them and said " I'll never get into these" she responded" and as long as you have that attitude you never will".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.