1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

o/t Looking to buy,nice c/4 vette

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by backfenceata, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

I am looking for a nice c/4, paint must be great, nothing else is a problem. Let me know what you have ! I am in the mid west(62859 zip). thanks, Kirk

2. JCS

JCS TS Member

Good luck with that.

The paint job on a brand new one sucks . Lol

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Kirk,

I believe that John,"bcnu", is peddling 'vetts these days. Maybe he'll respond to this thread and find you a nice one!

ec90t

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I'll check on one tomorrow when I get to work. I did find another poster one but he had already bought. I would have had their price beat by almost two thousand dollars because of another shooters discount. Another poster on here has a GM discount available on new units. It ends up being a pretty nice discount.

Anyone interested is free to email me at the above address and I will get back to you faster. I am getting settled in now and have more time to work with.

Sorry to anyone that I did not get back to earlier but as I said, I am new to all this.

Also, anyone needing a new or used truck, feel free to email me and I will see what I can get or have.

Thanks, John

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I will take nothing less then a rag top 1967 4 speed 400+ engine Vet. If your going to spend that kind of money buy only the best.

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Back, I have an LT4 coupe, Torch, 89K miles. Five-foot car, runs perfectly.
    want $19,500. interested? San Diego car w/ history.

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I have no idea what a c4 vette is, but I do have an "86 indy special rag-top that needs paint. 82000 adult miles,350, auto,ps,pb, good top etc. $7800.00 american....merlyn......

8. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

Thanks every one, I am still looking, need something in midwest. MERLYN , our thoughts are with SKIP, plese keep us informed. I might try to check yours out, but I am finicky about the paint. Please e-mail me direct. thanks all , KIRK

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just got home from work. We had one about 4 weeks ago. it went for about $8.500.00. I will keep my eyes out for one.

Anyone looking for a pretty fast production car might want to check out the 6 liter GTO's. Sold one last week and it did manage a second gear scratch and that is pretty good for an automatic. Also the 06 Charger R/T hemies are pretty darn quick.

John

10. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

Kirk,

My father might actually have one that's right up your alley. It's in pristine condition. Yellow convertible, soft top. Located near Madison, WI. I will get more info for you from him and e-mail it to you.

Dan

11. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

Kirk,

Just sent you another mail with some more info. Let me know via e-mail if you have questions.

Dan

12. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

Thanks Dan, Kirk

13. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Buy guns at least they hold their value!

14. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I don't know about that Bill the older Vettes are not doing so bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.