1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T - Look what I got for FREE today!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Well, I now have a kitten on the loose. Maybe if I ever get up to Tron's, we can let the cat's play while I try to beat his butt playing Galaga! LOL!

Matt

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

He's gorgeous. What's his name?

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

REAL men own cats! Good for you! I got Kitty for free also.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1741.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1740.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1745.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Tron

4. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

You may have gotten it free. It will cost a lot in the long run. Not more than trapshooting, though.

Mike

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

His name is Gizmo!

Matt

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Tron, How do I enlarge pics? I want to create the large pic like you did with Kitty.

Matt

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Nice tequila hat Tron...

Jerbear

8. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

What do you think of our new addition (plus 4 other siblings and 3 half siblings!). We have a plethora of kitties this year. (I hope this worked).

[​IMG]

9. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Oops...

10. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Matt,

Don't you know that Free Pussy is the most exspensive thing on this earth! LMFAO!

My intent wasn't to affend anyone on this site with this remark. It is just an ole joke. Take it in stride and have a little fun with life.

ec90t

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    My kitty (mine, not my wife's or kids) got run over by a speeding rice burner a couple of weeks ago.

12. Juno

Juno TS Member

Brian I'm sorry for your lose, but the way you put it sounds funny.
    [​IMG]

13. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with a free kitty, just don't swallow the hair ball

14. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Did you say cat? I thought I heard you say CAT!

15. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Never, ever, open the door!

16. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Never!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

I love cats- they are a very challenging targets and are far more difficult to hit than a running rabbit.

18. mobear

mobear Member

Mine probably do a better job of watching things outside than anything else!

19. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

7 years ago a stray Tabby ( like Trons) came to my farm ( only 25 acres but we think of it as our farm) she hung around for several days then tried to follow me into the house one night. I thought it was odd for a wild cat to want inside so I let her into the tractor shed. She had three little kitties in the John Deere seat. She left them after several attempts to take them into the wild so we still have them. One was a Tabby identical to Trons. She got mauled by a stray dog last Friday and we had to put her down. That was a tough one. She could have ran away or climbed a tree but she defended her property and protected her two brothers and died for her efforts. One of the remaining is all black like Mobear's in the photo. I know there are people on here who would say different but cats can be your best friend. I know first hand and still have two who are very special. One is grieving for his sibling, just moping around because he watched the whole event and could do nothing

20. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I agree. Love cats; "If you can't afford a Porsche or a 'Vette, get a cat." These critters personify higher performance; the Porsches of the animal world and they can also be great friends. I live in an urban area in California. Shot a big coyote with a .222 last week. To protect my cats. I lost a cat a friend that I had for years to a coyote, she looked just like Tron's cat. Hard to take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.