1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T [ljutic 213] ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dennis (nj), Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I have been getting emails from someone using [ljutic 213] as the subject ?? He has been sending me garbage emails for the past year ever since I went into the Ljutic chatroom . Has anyone experienced anything from him or her . Yesterday I got one and today 2 more . Anybody have any idea how to stop this because I just delete without opening them . I would hate to answer them because it might encourage them to send more . Thanks .

2. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I forgot what it is . Maybe someone else can come up with it . If I have it somewhere I`ll post it .

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Just block the address on your incoming mail..

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I doubt if it is the same as I had been getting but do tell.

foggy

5. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I first made a post on this on Saturday and it was taken off the forum ?? I get mail almost everyday now and 2 more this morning , this time from the same person . The one I did open was for penis enlargement but they come from different people as far as I know so blocking one may not block the rest . I guess they all are sexually orientated and I don`t think that is proper to use the Ljutic name as a subject to get you to open the mail . I`m not opening up another so I won`t know what the rest say . Hope this is clear enough and doesn`t get booted !!!! This forum may be next in getting your email ??? or it already is ?? But so far it is only on my other email address .

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Maybe he was looking for a few tip's

Foggy

7. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Dennis, Have you participated in any online surveys? Sometimes that data is sold to marketing companies.

At any rate, I would just block the senders, Even if it was a different one every day.

Jim

8. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

Thanks , I opened it by mistake as I was checking my mail and they send at all times of day and it was next in line . 7 of them today . I discard them all . I was wondering if anyone else on here get the same ones ?? or am I the target .

9. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

What's the address of the Ljutic forum?

10. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

You are incorrigible Foggie.

By the way, is it a cream or capsules?

Berettaman7

11. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I too get them off and on.Also got some this week. Had been a good while since I had received any.

About two years ago there was a Ljutic forum that started. I signed up as I had a Pro lll at one time and wondered how many people did not like the way it opened.

I figure this spun off that sight. I just mark them as spam and that deletes them. I will block the address when I have time. Ray

12. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

The reason I went into the Ljutic chatroom is that I have and use my Mono #111 , I wanted to see how many others have an older Mono that is still used on the line . Mine is 40 years old and I just sent it in for a tune-up last fall . Ljutic uses on there advertising that Ljutics serial numbers from 1-100 all still being used to this day and mine isn`t far off . I wanted to let you know how someone is sending garbage out with a gun related subject on it so you may open it out of curiousity . Once I did , I get slammed now at least 6-8 times a day . Before it may have been once a month or less , then once it`s opened they bombard you with different names but still with Ljutic in my case , as the subject . All I`m saying is to watch out when these emails come in and don`t open them unless you want the same

13. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I have no idea how many shell went thru the gun . Nadine wrote to say that a fellow by the name of Ralph George from California bought it originally and had it for 30 years and a friend bought it and shot it for 1 year and now I`ve had it 10 years now . I brought Ralph Georges name up here a few years ago and never had a reply and thats why I have no idea how much he used the gun . Maybe now , someone may know of him and help me out . Just a few springs and 1 firing pin have been the only work done on it except for a re-bluing that I`m not too happy about from the factory !!! The worst wearing is the ejector has severe gouging into the receiver and I relieve the pressure on the action every time I close the gun but this was done prior to me buying the gun . I love the gun and highly recommend a Ljutic but in the East , they are not too popular . They are around but rarely 1-2 ? per gun club from what I see .

14. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

I`d like to make a correction on the fellow that owned my gun from California , his name is Bill Ralph instead of Ralph George that I previously stated so if anyone knows or knew him would you please let me know . I knew he had 2 first names ????

15. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Has anybody seen serial number 422 mono gun? Todd

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

dennis :

Im sure it's not him but I did see a Bob Ralph from California in the A.T.A. info but he hasn't shot any targets in over 3 years and it doesn't even list any life time shooting history for him either maybe he would know of him.

Also punched in bill ralph and found a guy from CA also and here is a link above to his web page ok just noticed the CA was in canada so probably not him but it has the CA just like the california abbreiation.

Also there are 3 Bill Ralph's in the white pages in California and 6 more with the william name but if you need a addresss for the Bob Ralph that had shot A.T.A. before then I have it I looked up his phone number and it has the same address but a unlisted number.

Foghorn220

17. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

If Bill Ralph was "30" years old when he bought this gun in 1967 , that would put him at 70 years old . I don`t have free calling so if anyone can help out and give my email to him or the family -- son maybe -- I would appreciate that . This is just out of curiousity of how much he may have shot this gun . He may not even shot ATA . The fellow I bought the gun from lived in CA at the time before he moved to New Jersey .