1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O/T Lets work for the White House

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Yeah buddy, dis man show no how ta git it done don't he.

This is nausiating, words can not be written that express my distain for this administration, congress included.

He is a pathalogical, hipocritical liar!

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

great info if it is true. I hope it is not but I am afraid it is

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Where did you find this. If it is indeed true or real how can you justify even a $20,000 raise in this economy. Thats not even talking anbout the $59,100 raise the #1 ass kisser got. And we are supposed to make sacrifices? Don't look like they had to.

I thought i got some nice raises before but wow $1200+/week would be lifestyle changing for me. LOL

Hmmm maybe i could be the director of deputy directors. What should i ask for?

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Don't know if this is the source,,,,but it does agree with it...

Also info in USA Today and LA Times

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Why is there a director of african-american media? What kind of a made up job is that?

Notice its the highest percent raise also.

6. hoot619

hoot619 Member

This should make the headlines of all newspapers TV and radio. He and his work force should be thrown out of office. Ken U

7. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

There's a director of afro-american media, because the white house clown boy wanted one, needed one. That's enough reason for the rest of us pee-on's. Sometimes life is soooooo fair, don't ya think?

8. oz

oz Active Member

no director of muslim ass kissing? #1 wife has a staff at least as big as #1. oz

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

391 shooter:

You shouldn't be suprised. Austerity is for serfs and the beggars of the proletariate class. Obummer's staff OTOH, is part of the politburo. They're the important people don't you know.

-------------

hoot619:

This is an old game. The process is very predictable. Watch for these highlights.

1. Compensation (salaries, raises, and bonuses) will get next to nothing for press coverage.

2. Obummer's politburo won't comment on what little coverage there is. However, we may hear from his media toadies - Chris Matthews for example.

If so, it will be in the form of standard lib dem class warfare. It will start and end with diatribes about corporate salaries. The toadies will point out how politburo compensation is 'modest' and perfectly reasonable by comparison.

2. The beggars of the proletariate class won't care. They're so dumb as to believe they're just one 'lucky break' from becoming politburo members themselves. As such, they're just one lucky break from joining the gravy train themselves.

The ignorant liberal masses will take another sip of koolaid and swallow hook, line, and sinker.

Don't you feel better now?

sissy

defintions...

1. Politburo: the executive committee and chief policymaking body of a Communist party.

2. Proletariate: the lower classes; beggars.

3. Serf: a person in a condition of servitude, required to render services to a lord

4. Toady: an obsequious flatterer; sycophant.
    Synonyms - fawner, yes man, parasite, apple polisher.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Sissy hits the nail on the head.

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Sissy, I was not surprised,but, when you see the numbers in writing, it just chaps my ass something fierce.

I wonder what the ethnic mix ratio is on this group.I guarantee you, not one of the people on this list has ever had any job outside of Government or Government subsidised affiliate.

I got this info off Drudge.

12. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Boy, isn't this "CHANGE" wonderful! Hope we get another Change in November...Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.